• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

lowfat yogurts

DearFatty

Silver Member
S: 15st4lb C: 10st12lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 4st6lb(28.97%)
I am veggie so limited to yoghurt choice but have discovered and love Activa fat free yoghurts which are syn free. I can have all the flavours bar the strawberry (due to the crushed up insects in them used for colouring) and they are often on offer at £3 for 2 packs - there are 4 in a pack.

weemo

Trying again!!!
Danone Activia Fat Free yogurts, Danone Shape Feel Fuller for longer yogurts, Sainsburys Be Good to Yourself Fat Free yogurts - to date these are the only ones I have tried - I'm sure that there are tons more! Sainsburys have their Muller lights on offer at the moment - 4 for £2, I got some to-day - hope this helps a little, xx
:eatdrink051:

S: 15st2lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 25.1 Loss: 3st10lb(24.53%)
all weight watchers yoghurts apart from toffee apple and red fruit cheesecake flavours are free on red and green days and they have a massive variety and i'm sure at the moment they are half price at morrisons only 74p for 4. the ones with the cake pieces in are even free ( strawberry tart, raspberry tart and lemon cheesecake) and gorgeous

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
For Muller Lights buy the packs of 6 - currently just over £1.50 at Tesco. x
£1.47 in my local Tesco!

Other than that, Activia fat free or WW yogurts. In summer the WW ones make lovely ice lollies too!

S: 14st7lb C: 13st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 1st4lb(8.87%)
I'm surprised by the shape feel fuller ones, didn't think they'd be free!
Asda have just brought out a classic fruit selection with gooseberry, rhubarb and blackcurrent, 6 for £1. I'm pretty sure they would be free...? They're the very low fat ones.

Taz

Spam Hunter
They have to be fat free or virtually fat free to not have Syns. Low fat and very low fat usually have Syns. I got caught out by this in Asda before, I had loads of them before I checked the Syns! Woops!

Taz

Spam Hunter
I'm surprised by the shape feel fuller ones, didn't think they'd be free!
Asda have just brought out a classic fruit selection with gooseberry, rhubarb and blackcurrent, 6 for £1. I'm pretty sure they would be free...? They're the very low fat ones.
I just checked and the only ones could find are 2 Syns each

Harrie

Silver Member
S: 9st12lb C: 9st4lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 0st8lb(5.8%)
I tried the Muller Lights (new collection - I think, with choccie and vanilla and strawberry) when I was back in the UK. Bloody luuuuurvely. But I agree, quite expensive for what they were.

At home in Madrid, I use any fat-free that takes my fancy. Some might contain syns (altho I tend to stick to fruit ones like strawberry and peach, so doubt it) but I tend not to use my syns to counteract that. If you can get them, I'm well into Vitalinea - the ones with the fruit in a lovely gooey sauce at the bottom and now I've just discovered Kiwi flavour. Yum yum in my tum :eat:

Taz

Spam Hunter
If they have fruit puree at the bottom and are with fat free yogurt they will be about 2 Syns. Good to see you back Harrie

JoJoJo

S: 12st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 30.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
MnS count on us range of yogurts are all free. Have only had the vanilla ones and poured them over strawberries- have craved them ever since, closest taste to strawberries with sugar and cream. mmmmm