lowfat yogurts

oh2beasize10

hi there
:confused:
i was wondering if any 1 knows any yogurts other than muller lights that are free on sw. they are lovely and big but not cheap either, as i like to have 1 or 2most days it soon adds up

thanks

I am veggie so limited to yoghurt choice but have discovered and love Activa fat free yoghurts which are syn free. I can have all the flavours bar the strawberry (due to the crushed up insects in them used for colouring) and they are often on offer at £3 for 2 packs - there are 4 in a pack.

Danone Activia Fat Free yogurts, Danone Shape Feel Fuller for longer yogurts, Sainsburys Be Good to Yourself Fat Free yogurts - to date these are the only ones I have tried - I'm sure that there are tons more! Sainsburys have their Muller lights on offer at the moment - 4 for £2, I got some to-day - hope this helps a little, xx
:eatdrink051:

For Muller Lights buy the packs of 6 - currently just over £1.50 at Tesco. x
£1.47 in my local Tesco!

Other than that, Activia fat free or WW yogurts. In summer the WW ones make lovely ice lollies too!

I'm surprised by the shape feel fuller ones, didn't think they'd be free!
Asda have just brought out a classic fruit selection with gooseberry, rhubarb and blackcurrent, 6 for £1. I'm pretty sure they would be free...? They're the very low fat ones.

They have to be fat free or virtually fat free to not have Syns. Low fat and very low fat usually have Syns. I got caught out by this in Asda before, I had loads of them before I checked the Syns! Woops!

I'm surprised by the shape feel fuller ones, didn't think they'd be free!
Asda have just brought out a classic fruit selection with gooseberry, rhubarb and blackcurrent, 6 for £1. I'm pretty sure they would be free...? They're the very low fat ones.
I just checked and the only ones could find are 2 Syns each

I tried the Muller Lights (new collection - I think, with choccie and vanilla and strawberry) when I was back in the UK. Bloody luuuuurvely. But I agree, quite expensive for what they were.

At home in Madrid, I use any fat-free that takes my fancy. Some might contain syns (altho I tend to stick to fruit ones like strawberry and peach, so doubt it) but I tend not to use my syns to counteract that. If you can get them, I'm well into Vitalinea - the ones with the fruit in a lovely gooey sauce at the bottom and now I've just discovered Kiwi flavour. Yum yum in my tum :eat:

If they have fruit puree at the bottom and are with fat free yogurt they will be about 2 Syns. Good to see you back Harrie

MnS count on us range of yogurts are all free. Have only had the vanilla ones and poured them over strawberries- have craved them ever since, closest taste to strawberries with sugar and cream. mmmmm

Back