Loz needs to lose

Loz33

Hi everyone

got my first delivery of slim and save today so starting properly tomorrow am now officially heavier than the day I gave birth 3 years ago!

wish me luck!

loz x

Good luck. What did you mainly order x

Hiya!
i ordered the free mixed pack to see what I liked, had the cafe latte shake and was a bit warm by the time I'd shook it so think I'll be making some ice tonight to pour the shakes over!
notice we've got the same goal weight, I'd be so happy with your first 2 week losses!
loz x

So day one here I come!

had the cafe latte shake for breakfast and was a bit warm so will use some ice next time I do a shake! Having my second glass of water at the moment and honestly am already starving and missing my normal caffeine fix!

i must stick to this though - went to the park yesterday and all the other mums were in shorts and skimpy tops and I was sweating - so embarrassing and not a good look.

Lunch is chicken soup and going to have a lemon bar for a snack probably in the next 10 mins!

loz x

Had half a lemon yogurt bar was really filling, then chicken soup at lunch, really liked that , then other half of lemon bar I am so hungry tho!!!!!

so last night made hubby fish fingers, chips and beans classy!!! and i had the spag bol which i thought was really nice i was very impressed!
then had hazelnut shake this morning (don think i like the shakes but gonna keep having them for brekkie!) still not hungry - must be a good sign!

Arrrggghhh spoke to soon! Am Starving now! Going to have a milk choc Truffa soon.

have a problem am out for dinner on my birthday on Saturday, anyone think if I have a steak and salad it won't be too horrendous. I've cancelled two other nights out because I am so determined to stick with this I just can't get out of this one!

just had a meeting at work and they want me to work away for 2 days and I always struggle because its 3 men I work with who when were away don't stop eating and drinking, arrggghh I might have to pretend I'm ill and can't go out in the evenings!

Milk choc Truffa is yum!!! Although find I need to drink loads a water when I'm eating a bar.
also had the Thai soup for lunch loved it - was really spicy and filling.
Although I am now starting to think about food constantly and all the yummy things I want to eat! Feel a bit bloated as well!

heya! i made it and had mushroom pasta - not bad!!

today havent been able to eat - had a black coffee and its made me feel really ill cant even face the thought of a pack - might have some chicken or something and just 3 packs today - cant even face the tought of that if i'm honest! know i have to eat! yuck!!!

well looks like i'm not going to be able to carry on with s and s as have found out this weekend i am pregnant!!!! am over the moon but not happy i'm so heavy so think i will move over to the slimming world board and do that throughout!!! thanks for the support on here will defo be back once i've popped!!!

Congratulations :553: and see you maybe back after delivery, take care :)

Back