Lozzal's diary.

Lozzal

So I have started my own diary record, as I feel so motivated having read everybody else's, to stay on track. I hope that starting my own diary will help me stay strong during difficult times.

I am on day 20 today and I am due my weigh in tomorrow. I started Lipotrim on Tuesday 23rd August and to date have been 100% but I have not always found it easy. I have lost 10lb so far and I am really pleased with that. I plan to stay on LT for another 6 weeks if I can and begin refeeding on Monday 24th October. If I can carry on until then that will be 9 weeks in total so fingers crossed!

I am then going on holiday for 6 weeks but my plan is to eat sensibly with only limited alcohol. I am hoping my tastebuds will have changed and my stomach will have shrunk so this will help with portion control and food choices. Following my holiday I am hoping not to have had too much of a gain and if possible and hopefully maybe even continue to loss weight as I plan on lots of walking and swimming while I an away. My plan is to restart LP on getting home as I will still be overweight no matter how much I can loose in 9 weeks.

Your dairy's and comments have been very helpful to me when I'm finding it difficult. I find shopping and cooking fine as I don't feel hungry. What I struggle with is being in work. I work mostly nights, I am currently on my 4th of 5. The munchies available are unreal. Even though i'm not hungry its constant temptation. Here's to us all staying strong. We can all do this! Onwards and Downwards!!!

Good on you for staying on track for almost 3 weeks. amazing. Hope you'll be pleasantly suprised at your wi tomorrow.
It really is useful to keep a diary, it's like a small sanctuary where you find understanding and som sympathy for the challenge that this diet is.

Must be hard to be surrounded by nibbles at work. I have my own office and there is nothing but water to be had, so my struggle is the kitchen at home in the evening. I make a point not to go there unless absolutely necessary. Could you ask collegues to put the stuff to one side while you are on the diet.I'm sure they'll support you if they know.

Hi Deflating thanks for your kind thoughts and advice. Most of my work mates are being really understanding and supportive, they are my work family, but you still see the goodies! Really appreciate your support thank you!

So Day 21 cant believe its been 3 weeks, only 6 to go!

8lb loss for me today taking my total loss to 1st 4lb. Really pleased with that.

Just a question if anybody can help. Weigh in day today and I know we shouldn't do it, but I weighed myself on my own scales just before I went to pharmacy. My scales which are fit-bit ones so hoping quite accurate, give me a total weight loss of 20 lb whereas the chemist is 18 lb. I'm putting this 2 lb difference down to not getting weighed naked in the chemist therefore clothes weight!

My worry is that my scales say 15 lb of loss is fat (yippee over a stone of fat gone!) but 5 lb is muscle. Should I be worried by this?

I would'nt fret at the chemist vs home scales difference, main thing is you've lost weight and its not only the numbers that count, it's feelling and looking thinner and lighter. Second point is, who says the chemist ones are so accurate? they're not serviced or tested. As long as you're home scales are showing consistant loss (however you're dressed) its happy days.

How does your scales know if its fat or muscle?

How are you getting on?

Joanie thanks for thinking of me. My family had some really unexpected bad news about my husband on Thursday. My first reaction was what am I doing this for, life is too short. My hubby is absolutely insistent that I stick with it he said I have done too well to give up now as I have been 100% for nearly 4 weeks. Our kids threw an impromptu barbecue Thursday night so we could all get our heads around the news and make plans for the coming months. I really wanted to eat something but he kept saying don't blow it now you've done too well. I was looking to comfort eat I realise that now.

Anyway I sat and had my shake. I'm still 100% and weigh in is tomorrow. We are feeling a bit more hopeful today and hope there may be some options. Thursday was one of the worst days I have lived through and think if I stayed strong then I can for another 5 weeks. Going to stay positive.

Oh no! hope it's not as serious as you think. I've been in that situation and your world just turns dim and dreadful. Stay strong and pray for a good result.

I'm so sorry to hear about your news and hope there are options. Hugs to you all and I hope things settle.

II must say hats off to you for sticking with it you really are amazing!

Thank you Joanie and Deflating for your kind words. I have a very strong supportive family and this will help us in the coming months. Just praying for some better news.

Amazing results you deserve it! Candle been lit for you all and keep shaking..

Day 32. I had to weigh in early today as not got a day off next week. Lost another 5lb which I am amazed at in 4 days. I wont be having another weigh in until 10 days time now.

Hope everyone is staying strong and on track x

Day 33 Saturday. All my family came around today to help us clear out our cellar and decorate 2 bedrooms. Cant believe how much we have got done this weekend with everybody's help. I decided to make a big meal for everyone as they would not accept any other payment lol!

I made a conscious decision that I was going to eat that night. It is the one and only time I have in 33 days as I have been 100%.

The plan was to enjoy the meal have a little drink and get straight back on track next day for remaining 4 weeks to refeed week.

Day 34 Sunday. Really enjoyed my meal with family Saturday night. Now 100% back on track. I expected to feel hungry today as I must be out of ketosis but I didn't feel hungry at all.

I actually food it really easy to get right back on track with no hunger or cravings and I still feel the same determination to stay 100%.

What does worry me though, is that I don't reason with myself that a had a nice meal and got back on track with no issues, can I do it again? I don't want to do it again that was a one off special occasion.

As I don't get weighed again until next Monday, and my home scales are not working, I will be (hopefully!), blissfully unaware of any damage done!

I have though in compensation been actively running with the dog for the last 3 days, rather than just throwing her ball and letting her do all the leg work, and I have been swimming. Oh and wallpapering!

That excersice will certainly make up for the meal. Forget it ever happened, if you do it too often your head will start playing tricks with you, making it much harder to stay on the wagon.

Back