LPV is back online! This time I will get to target!

lilprincessvic

Gold Member
Hi Guys so.......I used to be a daily poster on here. I did slimming world for 1 and a 1/2 years and lost 3 stone. Unfortunetly I lost sight of why I was doing it. Originally I only went to the SW to support my friend who was very over weight, I then realised that I myself was over weight. Before I started dieting I was very confident with my body and even though I knew I was in a size 14 I loved my curves, after finding out that I was over weight I plunged myself into losing weight. I quickly lost a stone and realised that I would prefer to be 'skinny'. After that I hated my body, it got the point where looking in the mirror would make me feel sick and I would do it. I started obsessing over food and was logging on here constantly to get tips on quick fixes, non of which worked. I ended up going to a doctor and seeing a theoropist who has helped a lot.

So that was just under a year ago and I am now ready to shift the 1.5 stone I have gained.

I have signed up to a gym and will be using herbalife in the first instance then may move back to slimming world.

Today is day 5 as I started the shakes on Monday

B:Shake+vits+tea
S:2 satsumas
D:Shake+vits+tea
T: Now tea may be a problem as I am going to a psycic night where we get a 2 course meal but I will pick through it!!

Look forward to speaking to some of you

Vicky

Just found myself walking to the canteen and standing in the que for the fish and chips! Luckily I asked my stomach if it was hungry or not and it said no so I walked away!! Proud :)

Oooooo a physic hey, you'll have to let us know how you get on!! I love stuff like that!

Well done on the fish and chip front! Naughty feet for taking you there in the first place I say! x

Pyscic was AMAZING my grandma came through and the woman was so specific theres noway she could have guessed.
So had an amazing night especially the food!!

Unfortunetly non of it was low carb! I had brushetta then risotto! O well back on it tomorrow. Thank god I did cave on the fish n chips x

Oh wow, you evening sounds fab! It would have sent me all goosepimpley!

Don't worry about your food last night, there wasnt anything you could do about it and like you say, at least it was fish and chips!

Today is a new day x

I was crying my eyes out lol.

Question can I gave a protien shake as a snack? I just got some soya protien that is 90 % protien so was wondering whether I could have it as a snack or whether to just put it in my mormql shakes x

I was crying my eyes out lol.

Question can I gave a protien shake as a snack? I just got some soya protien that is 90 % protien so was wondering whether I could have it as a snack or whether to just put it in my mormql shakes x

My protein snacks works out just under 110cals each so if your protein shake is around that you'll be ok x

Oo great thanks. Ill work it out. Maybe I could just have a little one. Im gonna tryake some protien bars today too. We r a lottle skint so I cant go out n buy loadsa stuff. Moght just end up eating eggs lol

Doing things a little backwards today as we are going to he sils tonight.

B: choci shake, vits + tea
D: roast pork, sp roasties, carrots, peas, babycorn, broccoli and gravey
S: gonna see what these protien bars I tried to make r like
T: choci shake, vits + tea

Also did 45 mins zumba on the kinect this morning and burned 579 calories :-D

Making up for been naughty last night.

Long time no see!!!

How's everything with you vicky??

Cai xx

Hi cai. Fancy seeing u here!! Ive taken a break from posting as I was obsessing with it!!
Im doing ok but I have gained a stone n half. Hows u x

I'm good! Spent a few months messing about and then trying to find quick fixes - gained over 2 stone since August, but I'm bk in it and looking forward to an Amazing holiday with hubby in dec xx

I'm good! Spent a few months messing about and then trying to find quick fixes - gained over 2 stone since August, but I'm bk in it and looking forward to an Amazing holiday with hubby in dec xx

Ooo very nice. What u back on then? I get married in 4 months so need to pull my finger out :)

Ooo very nice. What u back on then? I get married in 4 months so need to pull my finger out :)

Slimming world - the one I lost the bulk of my weight with.
Wedding?! Exciting stuff. Do you have everything sorted for it?? X

Yep just need to pay for it and get back into my dress!!

I'm sure u will do that!! When did u buy the dress??

Just keep visualising yrself in the dress and u will get there!! Xx

I'm sure u will do that!! When did u buy the dress??

Just keep visualising yrself in the dress and u will get there!! Xx

Got it in august cos it was in the sale for 400 down from 1500!! And fot perfectly. Now thinking I should have waited. It still fits ok but I have back fat lkl x

Got it in august cos it was in the sale for 400 down from 1500!! And fot perfectly. Now thinking I should have waited. It still fits ok but I have back fat lkl x

Oh don't worry about back fat... Just insist pics from the front for yr album lol.

Seriously tho, don't worry if it fits, just see what u can do... I was a big BIG bride, didn't even attempt a diet before my wedding!! X

Oh don't worry about back fat... Just insist pics from the front for yr album lol.

Seriously tho, don't worry if it fits, just see what u can do... I was a big BIG bride, didn't even attempt a diet before my wedding!! X

I just want to look perfect and one ofy big things I hate is back fat lol. Im having a lace up dress but open so u can see my back as I have a back piece tattoo. Im back at gum this week so it will go!

Back