LT and Working

TobeaSkinnyMe

Hi

I can vaguely remember how i was last year on LT (3 weeks)

I work in an office and need to have my head clear so I can concentrate fully...

Do any of you suffer from a lack of concentration from lack of food? That and hair loss are my only two worries..

Starting at end of week.. and want to address my fears before starting..

thanks in advance for any replies

Hi

I can vaguely remember how i was last year on LT (3 weeks)

I work in an office and need to have my head clear so I can concentrate fully...

Do any of you suffer from a lack of concentration from lack of food? That and hair loss are my only two worries..

Starting at end of week.. and want to address my fears before starting..

thanks in advance for any replies
Im an hgv driver and i can assure you if there were concentration issues i'da stopped straight away. I have been 100% focased on my job.
Why did you put all weight back on?

hi

Hi Nathan,

i put it back on because I didnt change my eating habits.. I am doing it more long term this time and I want to re-feed. maintain and go onto slimming world thereafter..

this time I have a backup plan!!! no point in doing it and then not changing my mindset.

I think if anything i probably have more concentration to be honest! I used to get really tired in the afternoon and would always make sure any meetings were in the morning as i can't concentrate in the afternoon but last week i noticed i was more awake and calmer too for some reason.
It must be the extra water and the lack of junk food...
Good luck x

Hey. I'm a med student and have stacks of reading to do over the summer, haven't had any problems with concentration so far and I'm nearly finished my third week. Go for it, and good luck! x

I'm a tattoo artist hun.... and i've found no problems with concentration!!! I had heavy legs for 2/3 days but after that nothing at all....Keep with the water!! Will lessen any hunger pangs that may distract you!!! x

Back