LT Diary Charlotte

Day 23 - Thursday 28th July 2016
Another long, boring, 100% day. No shift on the scales which is quite disheartening, but I guess I can't expect a loss every day, and I'm already ahead of target. Don't think I drank enough water today.

it certainly makes a difference when you do doesnt it x what are you drinking generally? im having two mints tea plus 4lts plus of fizzy water and ordinary tap water....and only get up twice in a night lol

I drink 2 litres of still water plus about 2 pints from what's mixed with the milkshakes. Yesterday I did manage to drink that amount in the end :)

Is it normal for your weight loss to plateau this much? I was losing anywhere between half a pound and a pound a day, now I get on the scales each morning and they haven't shifted, or have only shifted by 1/4 of a pound! I hope it speeds up again because this is very unmotivating.

I lost nothing yesterday, and a quarter of a pound today... pretty bad but at least that means I've now lost a stone exactly! Finally!

Well done Abbz on ur weight loss - I too am a scales diva but they do recommend staying away from weighing too often - it could make you give up (agh!) try and leave next weigh in a little longer u might be pleasantly surprised x

Well done Abbz on ur weight loss - I too am a scales diva but they do recommend staying away from weighing too often - it could make you give up (agh!) try and leave next weigh in a little longer u might be pleasantly surprised x
Thank you. I like to weigh myself every morning just to see what progress I've made, I don't think I could ever get out the habit! I'm not going to give up :)

I hear ya chicka - I weigh myself religiously too haha

Day 24 - Friday 29th July 2016
Quite disheartened by my small/practically non-existent losses, but I know it's only temporary, you can't NOT lose weight when you're not eating a single thing and getting around 400 calories a day in the form of 3 milkshakes. Stayed 100% today and drank 5 bottles of water (2.5 L) instead of the usual 4 (2 L) in the hopes that it will get some weight off. Hoping to get a good, long night's sleep and see if that helps... I've noticed that I lose quicker when I'm well-rested and I haven't had a very good night's sleep recently so maybe that's why my losses haven't been great.

I've been looking up healthy recipes for when I maintain, but the problem is that I'm a very fussy eater and there are some things that I just can't stand (eg. most veggies, most salad). This means that when I refeed, my "small salad servings or 2 tablespoons of heaped veg" will probably just be mushrooms and grilled tomatoes, ha! Seriously, can't stand anything green.

This diet is making me poor as anything, but at least it's worth it. :)

I totally admire your determination. It will happen. You're due a nice surprise in the scales any time now. Xx
Thank you! I lost a pound today :D:D

Yay I lost a pound! Drinking all that water and sleeping from midnight to 10:30 paid off! Now if I can just lose another 2 pounds by Wednesday I'll be happy :)

so I've lost 15 pounds so far in 24 days :D

Day 25 - Saturday 30th July 2016
Another 100% day, and I'm happy with my 15 pound overall loss so far! Had a productive day, might have some more work on the way which means I won't be struggling to buy milkshakes anytime soon! Went to the beach in the evening with Mum and the dog, she said the weight loss is noticeable and I don't look as wide. Here's a photo of tonight's sunset to put a smile on all your lovely faces :)
IMG_6923.JPG

That's a beatific picture. And how luckily to have someone notice a change!! I can't wait for that to happen. Have a great day. Xx

That's a beatific picture. And how luckily to have someone notice a change!! I can't wait for that to happen. Have a great day. Xx
Thank you! I'm sure people will start noticing the difference soon. You have a great day too x

STS today :(

Yesterday - Day 26 - Sunday 31st July 2016
I had company yesterday so didn't get a chance to write here. Had another 100% day, didn't really do much. Got invited to my sister's for roast but turned it down, my parents supposedly told her that I'm on a diet though and that I've lost a stone and that it's noticeable :) Nice that they're saying something nice about me for once!

Back