LT Diary Charlotte

Day 22 (Friday 29th November 2013)
Wow, 22 days on Lipotrim already, time's gone so fast! So, went out for that family meal tonight, and sitting with nothing but water when 6 people around you are scoffing their faces with chips and burgers and meat is suprisingly easy. Also my family all complimented me on my weight loss and I kept getting glimpses of myself in a mirror and thinking 'wow, you look better'. Wooo! Also, was down another 2lb this morning, I'm so friggin' happy :D

well done for staying strong during the meal. the hard work will all be worth it when you reach your goal weight and feel great about yourself x x

thank you! im suprised at how much willpower i have, how was your first day?

Some silly person that lives in a house not far from my bedroom window thought it would be a wonderful idea to use a very loud hedge trimmer at 9.30 on a saturday morning; people never cease to amaze me. Decided that I'm going to re-feed on the 16th of December so that I'll be off the re-feed by the 23rd, giving me two days of healthy eating, one day of christmas dinner, and then another day of healthy eating before I return to LT the day after boxing day (so friday 27th). I'm scared of how much weight I'll put back on, but hopefully I won't do too much damage as I've re-fed properly and will eat healthy, low fat stuff apart from xmas dinner. Also the change in weigh-in day will make a difference, eeek. I'm thinking that I'll use the plan for days 4-7 for the three healthy-eating days off LT? Is that a good idea?

I've worked out that by 16th December I should be down to 12st5, if not less. I know I'll probably be more than that by the time I return to LT but there's no way I'm going to creep back up into the 13's, is there? :|

I also don't know if I'll have the willpower to return, might need a lot of encouragement from you guys! Oh and I very much doubt that I'll be able to reach anymore minigoals until after I return, I just hope that any weight I put back on will be lost in the first week or so, seeing as a lot is lost in those first 7 days.

Last edited:
Just make wise food choices and you'll be fine. It will only be water that you put on and you can get rid of that in your first week back on LT xx

Just make wise food choices and you'll be fine. It will only be water that you put on and you can get rid of that in your first week back on LT xx

That's what I thought, thank you for the reassurance! I've been freaking out for days haha xx

If you read on the slim and save website it says you will typically gain 5lbs which is due to the liquid in your liver, so they advise if you are number conscious on the scales to drop to 5lb below your goal prior to refeed.

If you read on the slim and save website it says you will typically gain 5lbs which is due to the liquid in your liver, so they advise if you are number conscious on the scales to drop to 5lb below your goal prior to refeed.

Okay, thanks! :)

Day 23 (Saturday 30th November 2013)
Well, as you can see from the countdown in my signature, I'm excited for Christmas! (and not just because of roast dinner)
Still sticking to this, and my niece even noticed. She's one of the reasons why I'm doing something about my weight anyway because a while ago I was telling her about how I hate being this big and that every time I diet it doesn't work; she replied by quite nastily telling me the blunt truth, that I'm lazy and still eat lots of rubbish. However she also said that I "can't be that bothered or else I'd actually do something about it", which I now am doing, to prove her wrong :p can't wait until the day I'm slimmer than her, that will be a big
:Na_Na_Na_Na: NER NER NER NER.

Haha! Keep it up Abbey, no doubt she will be looking at you with envy soon enough! Have a nice night :)

Haha! Keep it up Abbey, no doubt she will be looking at you with envy soon enough! Have a nice night :)

Thank you, and I hope so, but she is VERY little, only 5ft 3, about 9st and a skimpy size 8/10, plus she's blonde, confident and pretty, don't think I could compete with that :')

Never say never. An old cliche, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Never say never. An old cliche, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

I suppose so! But hopefully the perception of beauty can be improved with some weight loss :p

You will be the picture of beauty, I'm sure Abbey!

Day 23 (Saturday 30th November 2013)
Well, as you can see from the countdown in my signature, I'm excited for Christmas! (and not just because of roast dinner)
Still sticking to this, and my niece even noticed. She's one of the reasons why I'm doing something about my weight anyway because a while ago I was telling her about how I hate being this big and that every time I diet it doesn't work; she replied by quite nastily telling me the blunt truth, that I'm lazy and still eat lots of rubbish. However she also said that I "can't be that bothered or else I'd actually do something about it", which I now am doing, to prove her wrong :p can't wait until the day I'm slimmer than her, that will be a big
:Na_Na_Na_Na: NER NER NER NER.

lol loving the :Na_Na_Na_Na: NER NER NER NER.

Im also excited for Christmas, just looked at the time and noticed that its now December. almost there. hoping the snow stays away until the 21st. x x

lol loving the :Na_Na_Na_Na: NER NER NER NER.

Im also excited for Christmas, just looked at the time and noticed that its now December. almost there. hoping the snow stays away until the 21st. x x
so it is! aw snow, we never really get much down here in Cornwall, just rain

Last edited:
Day 24 (1st December 2013)
Well, it's December, this time last month I weighed 13st13 and now I'm down to 12st12. Really bored though, all I keep doing is counting down to my refeed and the day that my brother is coming to visit and Christmas, need something to do because right now all I can think about is how badly I can't wait for my chicken salad in 15 days, and Christmas Roast in 24 days. Time is dragging!

Back