LT for men

Loser85

Gold Member
Hi all,

bumped into the girl from my chemist who does the LT today and asked her if she had spaces for me to start tomorrow. She said yes so am going to nip in tomorrow morning to get weighed and my packs.

After we got home my OH decided he'd like to give it a go. Now i know for a woman its £37 a week so im assuming it'll be more for men. Anyone know exactly?

Thanks and looking forward to posting with you all :)

Same amount of money last time my mate went on it, but I suppose it could have changed since then...

Men only have two shakes a day though... I found mine were going missing every now and then lol, he never admitted it tho...!!

Amanda your Stats are really inspiring I'd ideally wanna be the same weight as you are now as we're nearly the same height... Do you mind me asking what dress size you are now?

I'm a size 14.., which I'm happy at to be honest

All 16s are too big but some 14s depending where I buy from lol can be a little tight..,

Thanks for the "inspiring" I really appreciate that..,

It's hard work but you'll get there faster than you know, just keep it up xxx

it and it costs me £48 a week and yes men only have the 2 shakes a day but i think they are slighly larger portions than the female one

Thanks Amanda I think a 14 but with a flat stomach is my ideal... Being tall I think I'd look lanky if I was a 12! Comfortable 14 is what I'm aiming for...

Back