• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

LT Lumps! Any solutions?

Guys. Half way through W2 and I still can't get rid of the lumps. Do LT make it that way so you have to chew and eat them with a spoon (if so, that's evil :rant2:). I have tried everything. It seems to happen all flavours with both hot and cold water too. I've tried my arsenal of kitchen kit on it: the humble spoon, milk frother and the best so far is the mini whisk. I always mix a little water in first and then fill up to level. I've got 3 months to goal and it's beginning to annoy me. Any great ideas? Teez

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Electric blenders are great no lumps and crushed ice. Also feels like you are preparing something haha. As for lumps thay would make me gag YUK.

as said above tesco and argos sell hand blenders for £5 i also wouldnt mix with water first, just measure water and add powder to it and blend gets it really smooth and frothy xx

Great mini - I think I'll get me one of those this weekend. I've secretly been doing LT at work with breakfast at 10.45 and lunch at c.2pm. Can't really use a blender there though, so guess I'll have to have 1 smooth out of 3!!! Why don't they think about these things though - we can't all be carting blenders around in our handbags, can we?:whistle:

im going to be taking my blender to work with me, its the £5 one from argos, it comes apart into 2 peices so really easy to take around, fits in my handbag. x

If you cant take a blender to work, buy the shaker from the Pharmacist, its lke a tall glass with a strainer part on the top. This should get rid of most of the lumps, but I used to take my blender in a carrier bag to work, I couldnt have drank the shakes with lumps....yeuch lol.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Weider Nutrition Shaker Cup - 700ml: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Leisure

I have a shaker when it is not convenient to use my blender and again similar to the one in the picture.
I was given mine free when I first started Lipotrim in my chemist and it does work to break up the majority of the lumps however it does take some effort...good for the old bingo wings:)

The flapjacks are very handy.

Love Mini xxx

So, now you know how determined I am: I've been eating lumpy LT for 11 days! Have to look out for a blender - we don't have Argos or Tesco in Jersey so I'll probably end up paying £18 for mine ... unless I go to ebay or internet (and then I have to wait). I'm hitting the shops this weekend I think!:)

So, now you know how determined I am: I've been eating lumpy LT for 11 days! Have to look out for a blender - we don't have Argos or Tesco in Jersey so I'll probably end up paying £18 for mine ... unless I go to ebay or internet (and then I have to wait). I'm hitting the shops this weekend I think!:)
OH my god I admire you hun....lumpy LT, you deserve a medal. Hopefully you can find something a little cheaper, good luck.

I have always had lumpy LT until I bought a shaker from Tescos the other day. No lumps now. I usually put my shakes in for the day and take it wherever I go. Cost around £4 and makes lovely shakes (the more you shake the fluffier they get). You get them from the protein shake section X

Maybe I'll have a look in the health food shop. They do protein shakes there so maybe they have the shakers? God, I wish we had a Tescos here in Jersey - seems you can get everything there. Must be hard walking through all the other aisles though ...

Great mini - I think I'll get me one of those this weekend. I've secretly been doing LT at work with breakfast at 10.45 and lunch at c.2pm. Can't really use a blender there though, so guess I'll have to have 1 smooth out of 3!!! Why don't they think about these things though - we can't all be carting blenders around in our handbags, can we?:whistle:
they did lol you can get the shakers from the chemist like i said in my last post they are really good and can take them anywhere and really easy to clean 1 min job done xxxx

Defo worth getting one of the Tesco one's.

I used to use the shaker in work, but kept ending up with lumps....almost made me sick.
Anyway, I ended up having my shakes before and after work, as there is no where I can use a blender, and the lumps where too much.

Yeah I use my big blender with ice and it is lovely.

Yasmine

One last chance
Using both the blender and the shaker gets rid of lumps. Weren't you issued with a shaker?

Nikita10

Hi I had a blender that I left at work for daily use, but I got so fed up of washing it out straight away that I bought the LT shaker instead. It is so much easier to use and clean, get's out all the lumps, and I feel I am doing something in preparing my shakes too. Would definitely reccommend the LT shaker.