• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

LT maintenance bar.

MiniB

Here we go again!
I really like the maintenance bars. I find them really filling too. They are a bit sweet but I love them! At least you haven't wasted any money on it. You know not to buy any of those!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Ooooh i loved the maintainence bars!!!!!!! They were very filling and i loved the yogurt coating! :giggle:

JanD

maintaining since June'09
I like them too. I'm using them at the moment to try to shift the holiday weight. They're really filling and keep you full a long time. It wouldn't do if we were all the same though would it ;) xx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Fraid there are no other flavour lt maintainence bars! hehe x

JanD

Nope - that's right, just the one xx

JanD

Believe it or not the one you've had is the caramel one! x

Choc whip was ok/nice. Preferred the tfr one. Ill try the veg soup next, but could make a very low calorie home made veg soup so don't see the point. The other drinks sound vile. Dear me i'm fussy! xx

Another main bar lover here. Actually look forward to them! Yummy. Love the whips too but they upset my stomach a bit :sigh:

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Apparantly you can also use the LT veg soup as a base for sauces and stuff for other meals! :) Never tried it though.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Yep ...... :hmm: lol

JanD

I quite like the summer fruit one - not that keen on the orange creme one but all mine have gone now & just 1 summer fruit one left. It'll be bars & choc whip after Cyprus probably ;) xx

RetailChick

2 Years Maintaining :)
OMG 1st day of refeed and just had a main bar and cup of tea with skimmed milk- absolute heaven :) very afraid to try the other main foods as I really liked the choc and vanilla milkshakes- may just stick to the bars!!!