LT vs Xante?

i seem to see people goin from LT to xante, just wondered if anyone has gone from Xante to LT? apart from more variety is it pretty much the same? does anyone know if one gives you better weight loss than the other? only on ay 2 of LT so will stick with it for a bit, just thought i would ask

not tried exante! its supposed to be cheaper but I think only if you buy variety pack... which wouldn't suit me seen as I only like the vanilla with a spoon of coffee in and lots of ice he he... my latte :)

as for weight loss, think its same, slighlty fewer calories in lipotrim and you get the weigh in with pharmacist, exante you have to do it yourself so with some this isn't good enough motivaton for them! I think lipotrim is not as much variety but idea being to cleanse your pallette! And from what I have read people stick with it longer on lipotrim... maybe due to having to go get weighed etc! if lipotrim is working I would say stick with it! x

not tried exante! its supposed to be cheaper but I think only if you buy variety pack... which wouldn't suit me seen as I only like the vanilla with a spoon of coffee in and lots of ice he he... my latte :)

as for weight loss, think its same, slighlty fewer calories in lipotrim and you get the weigh in with pharmacist, exante you have to do it yourself so with some this isn't good enough motivaton for them! I think lipotrim is not as much variety but idea being to cleanse your pallette! And from what I have read people stick with it longer on lipotrim... maybe due to having to go get weighed etc! if lipotrim is working I would say stick with it! x

thanks for that, im gunna stick with it, i think if i give myself too much variety ill give in. Worried about the refeed though, people are tellin me as soon as you start eatin again it all goes back on, thats not true is it? if you do it carefully? x

well it depends... you have to follow the refeed totally from what I hear! and me personally think you would have to minimise carbs or look at good carbs in comparison to bad carbs (white) as this diet is really low carbs and calories! so its either a low carb diet or a low calorie diet! think I may sway with the low carb as think it will be easier to control appetite x

A lot of people have made the switch to Exante, largely down to price. Losses are every bit as good and the shakes seem to fare well in comparison :)

A lot of people have made the switch to Exante, largely down to price. Losses are every bit as good and the shakes seem to fare well in comparison :)

i actually think LT shakes are really good, and think too much variety for me would be a bad thing, so im gunna stick with LT for a bit

Back