LT WK1 WI Round 2

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Morning guys,
Went for my weigh in this morning and i am chuffed! Lost 3lbs!! whoop whoop..i had to go a day early as we are off out to alton towers in the morning, at silly o'clock!
I feel like the exercise is finally paying off!:D

WOW - I JUST POSTED A THREAD ABOUT UR WEIGH IN 2MORO! LOL!

Wow - get your ticker updated chicka! Me and you are neck and neck - with both of us having 6 pounds off! :)

How cool! We are going to get there at the same time im sure... :) xox

ENJOY ALTON TOWERS TOMORROW -NEVER BEEN AND LOVE THEME PARKS! DEFFO LOVE TO GO SOME DAY!

XXX

Thanks hun .....Oh yes very exciting...just realised I AM IN THE 9'S!!!!!!!!!! WOOP WOOP!!!!!
Can't wait to cross the finishing line together!

Although you have .4 of a pound on me!!! lol

Alton towers is fab.... just a hefty drive away so an early doors start!!!

Nice 1 Nik. You back on LT I take it? Havent been on for a while, so missed lots of gossip. Looks like its more suited to you by your loss this wk chick. Have a good day tom at Alton. No trying to drink your shake on the roller coasters without piccy proof!!!!!!!!!!! lol x

in the 9ssssss

Thanks hun .....Oh yes very exciting...just realised I AM IN THE 9'S!!!!!!!!!! WOOP WOOP!!!!!
Can't wait to cross the finishing line together!

Although you have .4 of a pound on me!!! lol

Alton towers is fab.... just a hefty drive away so an early doors start!!!

Nice one babe! In the 9s - so cool we both move down to the next stone level and we both have lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks!

We going to rock the house :D lol

luv ya... can i come to alton towers too? i promise im the best in-car entertainment system you could have - i NEVER shut up! lol xoxo hmmm... maybe shouldnt have told u that - i do do most peoples head in! lol xox

Woohooo... well done you, don't think I've been in the 9's since I was about 10!!!!!!!! enjoy Alton Towers hopefully you'll have a great day and it won't be too busy. x

Fab news hun. Delighted for you, you must feel amazing. I must have missed your decision to change back to LT..Was there a particular reason???

Well done Nick. Fair play to you. Hope u enjoy the day.

Hi,
Re: race to finish line -Nic & Julz, I had my WI on monday and lost 3lb but have not been able to update my ticker (some technical hitch..). I'm still chasing though!

ohhh...

Hi,
Re: race to finish line -Nic & Julz, I had my WI on monday and lost 3lb but have not been able to update my ticker (some technical hitch..). I'm still chasing though!

was wondering where u went to missy! well done on ur weigh in! :) xox

well done Nic.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost

Cheers hun
congrats hun, thats great xx
Merci
Nice 1 Nik. You back on LT I take it? Havent been on for a while, so missed lots of gossip. Looks like its more suited to you by your loss this wk chick. Have a good day tom at Alton. No trying to drink your shake on the roller coasters without piccy proof!!!!!!!!!!! lol x
Lol ....yeah i promise i will take apic...just for you hun!
Yeah, back on LT ...because i was at 25 bmi i had to start incoporating food on CD....and i am not rady for that yet...so i switched back...only thing is i am now on just vanilla shakes , so living off lattes!!!:cry:but, i will survive for 4 - 6 weeks i am sure

Nice one babe! In the 9s - so cool we both move down to the next stone level and we both have lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks!

We going to rock the house :D lol

luv ya... can i come to alton towers too? i promise im the best in-car entertainment system you could have - i NEVER shut up! lol xoxo hmmm... maybe shouldnt have told u that - i do do most peoples head in! lol xox
We are rocking that house big time...i know freaky isn't it...but you my pass me net week... i will eplain all in another thread!
Yeah, hun would love you to come...talkings fine... you could talk with ash and sing he will love that lol not that i can EVER imagine you talking too much heheheehe

well done babe 3lb you go girl and in the 9s as well xx
Cheers hun, i know...took longer than expected but woo hoo ...just 13lbs to get into the 8's now yeah!!

Woohooo... well done you, don't think I've been in the 9's since I was about 10!!!!!!!! enjoy Alton Towers hopefully you'll have a great day and it won't be too busy. x
Cheers hun... yeah alton towers should be fab, as long as the weather holds out!

Fab news hun. Delighted for you, you must feel amazing. I must have missed your decision to change back to LT..Was there a particular reason???
Cheers hunni xxx Yeah, back on LT ...because i was at 25 bmi i had to start incoporating food on CD....and i am not rady for that yet...so i switched back...only thing is i am now on just vanilla shakes , so living off lattes!!!

Well done Nick. Fair play to you. Hope u enjoy the day.
Merci sexy mamma will do
Hi,
Hot footing it on our heels!!! hehe
well done Nic.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost

Well done Nic, you must be dead chuffed :clap:
Really chuffed...cant wait for the 8's!!!

That is fan-bally-tastic Nic, I'm thrilled for you! I can't remember when I was last in the 9's, possibly when I was at uni!!!!!! Maybe even before then!!!

You are doing brilliantly, well done.

x

Cheers hun... i found a book today that i used to track my wieght in and what i had eaten...the last time i was in the 9's was 2003!!!! shocking!!! and then like a tumble weed just gathered more slowly unitl the year!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

Lol! I found my diaries for the years of 2 of my pregnancies and I finally weigh less than I did when I fell pregnant with my son - 14 years ago! Still can't remember when I was last in the 9's though! Memory is sooooo bad these days!!!

x

Back