Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Lucky yo get away with a 2lb gain!???!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by notsomuch, 26 April 2009 Social URL.

1. notsomuch

notsomuch Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(25.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've had a pretty heavy weekend!
    I attended my sisters graduation (military) and HAD to endure the feeding that went with that. I didn't go overboard with the food, but it was all very slimming world unfriendly stuff. And of course i was careful to add only slimline tonic to the many gins that i HAD to drink.

Today was my friends son's 4th birthday party. And i just HAD to nibble at the cute little sandwiches, sausage rolls, scotch eggs etc.

Can i count myself lucky to have only gained 2lbs from the whole extravaganza.

On Thursday, i'm off to America for a month. I need some serious damage limitation tips before go crazy!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(39.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red
    Heehee, I've been thankful for small gains or STS sometimes as well....especially considering what I had consumed!! :break_diet:lol

I wouldn't be overly strict on myself on holiday. Personally, if it was me I would stick to the basic principles but not completely restrict myself syn wise. When it comes to a holiday you expect a gain, just don't go overboard, and have a great holiday :D:D

K xx

4. SkinnyMoo

SkinnyMoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Depends which plan you are on! I hear that eating off the plan if following extra easy gives less of a gain. Not sure how true this is though! When is your WI? Do you exercise?

5. notsomuch

notsomuch Member

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(25.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    WI has been and gone. There will be no more before i head west for a month.
    I follow the green/red plans doing mostly green days (i lost my taste for all things meat since i started this plan!).

I will be doing a lot of walking when i'm there, all of it at high altitude. I may even squeeze in some gym visits!

6. SkinnyMoo

SkinnyMoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    sorry i misread, thought you were hoping for only a 2lb gain!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.