Lucys food diary

Day 1
Breakfast: whole punnet of strawberries ? the rest of the house weren't too happy about that.. Oops!
Lunch: omelette with extra lean ham and sprinkling of half fat cheese, syned a table spoon of tomato ketchup.
Snacked on oranges and when i felt like i needed to pick had a large mug of tea!
Dinner: enjoyed a lovely chicken kiev (3 syns) with a jacket potato and salad!!
Serves 4
3 garlic cloves finely chopped
100g philly extra light
4 skinless chicken breasts
2 slices wholemeal bread from a 400g loaf! (i found using from a regular sized loaf alot better coverage) made into breadcrumbs
1 egg
Salt and pepper
Jacket potato/ new potatoes
Lemon to serve
Handful of flat leaf parsley finely chopped
Preheat oven to 200 degrees
Mix philly, garlic and parsley together in a bowl
Cut a pocket into the chicken breasts and spread 1/4 of the garlic mixture inside
Beat the egg with 1tbsp water
Dip the chicken in the egg until covered
And repeat with the breadcrumbs
Spray with frylight and fry for 5 minutes turning once
Place on a baking tray and spray with more frylight and bake for 20-25 minutes
Serve with potato, salad and a lemon wedge!!
Truly yummy ???

Later in the eve i had an options hot choc with 3 marshmallows (sainsburys sugar free 1syn per 3 sweets)
Xxx

Okay guys ive slipped up :( had hunters chicken with jacket AND butter and masses of mozzarella and cheddar !!:( was on top form today after this! This os my lunch/dinner and i had brown toast and marmite for breakfaat! I hope im back on track by

try and right today off,and plan tomorrow,don't forget you can have an extra he/a on the red plan 45grams mozzarella,being one of them, butter buds from lakeland for j/potato instead of butter help

Breakfast was beans on toast and ibe had nothing else since except the large jandfuls of chocolate chips ive been scoffing!!! :( :(

Hey, c,mon Lucy, you can do this! You need to get it right in your head, get a food plan in place and above all DON'T skip meals. A dieters worst enemy is hunger!
Is there any way I can help you?
Tina

its difficult at work as sometimes dont get a chance to eat! so i snack on the things i can get to, chocloate, icecream etc.. ie been in bed ill for 3 days so havent been eating the best, yesterday all i had was mash and beans with pork sausages, and today all ie had is an icelolly and trifle! im trying to write a food plan so that its there in front of me in plain black andwhite, and therefore im less likely to slip up, but i have tonsillitus so whats a good breakfast that is soft and doesnt involve alot of cooking/moving about (ii have flu aswell, so been bedridden, and my mum has been bring me up things) i can only think of tea!! i'd love a muller light hwever dairy is bad for tnsillitus, any ideas guysss???xxx

Back