Lucy's JUDDD diary - last few stone :)

LucyNewMum

Silver Member
hi all juddders :)

quick diet recap: started slim and save last june weighing 16st 10lbs. got down to 15st 4lbs, then faffed around for a few months. joined a rosemary conley class in October which i still go to and enjoy. so far i have lost 2st 4lbs there and weigh 13stone. so total loss so far is 3st 10lbs! just a couple of stone to get to my goal of around 11 stone. haven't been in the 11's since i was 15 so cant wait :)

i am nearly 23 and have a baby boy who turns one next week, and i dont want to be fat this year lol. have been looking at JUDDD and IF for ages now and watched the horizon show several times. i think it seems like a great lifestyle and a good way to lose weight. since xmas i have been pigging out for a few days after my thursday weigh ins then having to make up for by eating alot less the following few days leading to next weigh in, sometimes using slim and save products so that i still have a weekly loss. i have used slim and save foods for the past two day (mon and tues) and eaten normal today so i guess they were two DD 's and today is my first UD :). still following rosemary Conley principles as i need to learn to eat healthier lol

sorry for the rambling, good luck everyone else on JUDDD

advice and tips very welcome :D xxx

hi all juddders :)

quick diet recap: started slim and save last june weighing 16st 10lbs. got down to 15st 4lbs, then faffed around for a few months. joined a rosemary conley class in October which i still go to and enjoy. so far i have lost 2st 4lbs there and weigh 13stone. so total loss so far is 3st 10lbs! just a couple of stone to get to my goal of around 11 stone. haven't been in the 11's since i was 15 so cant wait :)

i am nearly 23 and have a baby boy who turns one next week, and i dont want to be fat this year lol. have been looking at JUDDD and IF for ages now and watched the horizon show several times. i think it seems like a great lifestyle and a good way to lose weight. since xmas i have been pigging out for a few days after my thursday weigh ins then having to make up for by eating alot less the following few days leading to next weigh in, sometimes using slim and save products so that i still have a weekly loss. i have used slim and save foods for the past two day (mon and tues) and eaten normal today so i guess they were two DD 's and today is my first UD :). still following rosemary Conley principles as i need to learn to eat healthier lol

sorry for the rambling, good luck everyone else on JUDDD

advice and tips very welcome :D xxx

Hya here to follow and we are very similar, I have a little girl who's just turnt 1 and I'm 24, I was 17st7 at my heaviest a few years ago but am 12st10 at the moment, I lost 2lbs a week for the last 2 weeks faffing around with s&s.

I thought that horizon show was amazing as well and the health benefits were great!

What day are you weighing? X

Hi

I'm a new JUDDDer too and have been doing it 2 weeks, previous to it I was doing SW. I've lost 15lbs on it which is more then I have ever lost in 2 weeks doing anything else. I do alternate DD from 5 pm - 5pm (UD just started lol) and I love it. My only tip is drink loads of water, or you will feel hungry, on your DD. It gets easy. I don;t eat at all on my DD now but the first one I was starving. xx

Hya here to follow and we are very similar, I have a little girl who's just turnt 1 and I'm 24, I was 17st7 at my heaviest a few years ago but am 12st10 at the moment, I lost 2lbs a week for the last 2 weeks faffing around with s&s.

I thought that horizon show was amazing as well and the health benefits were great!

What day are you weighing? X

hiya :) omg your loss so far is awesome! dont know about you but i doesnt really feel like ive lost much. i no what u mean its easy to faff around on sns, but think with juddd it should be easier cause you know you can eat the next day - gonna try not to eat too much tho lol cause if i dont count calories i can easily eat 4000+ cals not good lol!

i go to a zumba class on thursday evenings where i get weighed so thats my weigh in day. tomorrows weigh in will be my starting weight for juddd
ur weighing in saturdays is it? x

Hi

I'm a new JUDDDer too and have been doing it 2 weeks, previous to it I was doing SW. I've lost 15lbs on it which is more then I have ever lost in 2 weeks doing anything else. I do alternate DD from 5 pm - 5pm (UD just started lol) and I love it. My only tip is drink loads of water, or you will feel hungry, on your DD. It gets easy. I don;t eat at all on my DD now but the first one I was starving. xx

hi ladybird thats a fab weightloss you must be chuffed :) doubt ill get that much. thanks for the tip, had to drink alot on vlcd it does make a difference. heard about that 5-5 plan, looks quite interesting x

I'm only new also well done on your amazing weightless as far :) x

thank u starkissed, you too! you're so close to goal must feel awesome :) x

DD today. just had a slim and save oatmeal, and a couple of cups of tea. going to drink plenty of water. got my weigh in tonight at zumba, so whatever i am tonight i will consider my starting weight for juddd.

been going backwards and forwards on which days to have as ups and downs. i work weekends and tuesday so preferably these would be dd's as im busy and not bothered about food. thursday after weigh in i like to have a treat lol, and friday so i'd like those as ups. so this is how im going to work it atm

mon- UP
tues- DOWN
wed- DOWN
thur- UP
fri- UP
sat- DOWN
sun- DOWN

two sets of double DD's and one set of double UD's. i know its not quite what everyone else does but i know i can handle the double downs for now. it just fits in well until i drop down to 3 dd's. read that your metabolism doesnt drop until after 3 days of fasting, so should be all good. 150 cals for the oatmeal so far. 100 for the teas, so still a few hundred left for something later x

had my weigh in on thursday, was 12st 13lbs, so lost 1lb and i will count that as my starting weight. had a dd on thurs, then have had 2 ud's fri and sat- today was meant to be dd but didnt quite work out lol so tomorrow. gots loads of slim and save, but tbh i think id enjoy the calories more with normal food- thinking of chucking it all on ebay and eating real food! x

cant just abandon my post. just found out im pregnant :D and will be moving over to the pregnancy forum x

thank u :) x

Back