Lucy's Weight Loss Diary~

Hey guys, so... Im on day two and its been going really well! The shakes and soup still taste like arse but its liveable.

Ive been having the most random cravings ever! Smoky Bacon Wheat Crunchies, Sushi, Whellfish and Mr. Whippy ice cream! Wtf?!

Cant wait to start seeing some results, i lost i stone in the week i did it a year ago so hoping for fantastic results this time since i will be sticking at it!

So far im feeling fine just a bit bored of the shakes but hey ho! Other than that its all thumbs up from me! Onwards noble lipotrim steed!

So... Im finally starting to feel a little weak, faint and nauseated from the smell of the shakes! Lol really hope this comes to pass soon as i feel horrendous! Just barely made it through the day at work, not particularly hungry just feeling fragile!

On the plus side i weighed myself this morning and i have lost half a stone! (water weight im sure but hey! The numbers are going in the right direction!!)

Well done Shiish.....im on day 3 as well and its a :( of a day

Good luck lipo warrior....we can do this! x

So... Im finally starting to feel a little weak, faint and nauseated from the smell of the shakes! Lol really hope this comes to pass soon as i feel horrendous! Just barely made it through the day at work, not particularly hungry just feeling fragile! On the plus side i weighed myself this morning and i have lost half a stone! (water weight im sure but hey! The numbers are going in the right direction!!)

I'm on day 2 today, just the headaches to contend with didn't feel to hungry, jazzed the shakes up today with coffee and mint tea which was a lot better, I'm hoping tomorrow will be the end of the headaches ? somehow I don't think so. Any how them scales don't lie it's working Yay!!? keep going x

Hi Bellelee!! So nice to hear youre on just about the same day as me! Thankfully i have not suffered headaches, just the occasionally wobbly knees! The nausea is starting to get on my nerves a bit though, nearly everything i smell is too strong for me and sets me off!!

With regards to the headaches, have you tried drinking more water? Its one of the main signs youre dehydrated and not intaking enough water on this diet! Also if it gets really bad then you can take the non coated paracetamol!

Hope it gets better for us soon, im staying positive! We wont even remember this struggle when we are slim!! Are you going to post after you have had your weigh ins? Im nervous but im definitely going to do it!! :D xx

Last edited:
Hey how did you do today? Thanks for the water tip it helped loads x

Today went great thank you! No cravings really which is a first!! How about you? Glad i could help! :) x

Day five, so far so good but i woke up this morning to realise i have come on the P. Suprising, especially since i dont get them because of my contraceptive pill cerazette! Ive been reading up though and apparently it is due to the releasing of hormones when fat cells are shrunk/broken down!

Hoping this misery ends soon, definitely fancy a cadburys fruit and nut bar right about now!!

Also, another pointer to give is to take extra precautions if youre on a hormonal contraceptive since it might mess with it a bit! Better to be safe than sorry!!

Keep going Shiish -almost time for your 1st weigh-in!

Day 6... Feeling really faint and irritable
Im hungry but no urge to eat, im even struggling to get the shakes down! The eruption of hormones from the weight loss have given me breakouts, a cold sore and brought on my period which im not even meant to get. Ugh.

Safe to say im feeling a bit fed up today!

Oh well, the battle continues!

Day 6... Feeling really faint and irritable Im hungry but no urge to eat, im even struggling to get the shakes down! The eruption of hormones from the weight loss have given me breakouts, a cold sore and brought on my period which im not even meant to get. Ugh. Safe to say im feeling a bit fed up today! Oh well, the battle continues!

Hang on in there shiish we're all with you xx

First weigh in today!! IVE LOST 16LBS WOOHHOOOOOOO!!!

It has motivated me so much to keep going!! Im sure the first week is the hardest anyway so heres to smashing through week two!! :D

First weigh in today!! IVE LOST 16LBS WOOHHOOOOOOO!!! It has motivated me so much to keep going!! Im sure the first week is the hardest anyway so heres to smashing through week two!! :D
Oh wow !!! That's amazing- well done I've just started LT this morning .... Feeling hungry already :-( but you've really spurred me on :) :) congrats again & keep going we can do this :)

First weigh in today!! IVE LOST 16LBS WOOHHOOOOOOO!!! It has motivated me so much to keep going!! Im sure the first week is the hardest anyway so heres to smashing through week two!! :D

Marvellous weight loss Lucy, so happy for you, I use to hate Monday's, today's made it my favourite day of the week. Roll on to week 2 keep strong honey. Xx

Day 8 - after feeling really out of it over the last two days I'm finally starting to feel a bit better! I have ordered some of the flapjacks for next week so i am a bit apprehensive about trying them!! Just cant seem to stomach the shakes anymore :( the chocolate one is fine but i detest the strawberry and i am beginning to feel sick at the thought of consuming another vanilla or chicken!

Hopefully the biscuits will give me a bit of a break so i can enjoy the shakes once again!!

Back