lucysmommys atkins diet

lucysmommy

Gold Member
hi

not been on this area of the site for a qhile

restarted atkins today - starting weight of 15st 12lbs

todays food is as follows:

B: 2 x eggs scrambled with butter, some mushrooms cooked in olive oil and streaky bacon

L: lamb chops with leaft green salad and the green goddess dressing from the book (very tasty but very herby as well)

D: garlic butter basted turkey with cauliflower and brocoli with a cream cheese sauce and buttered leeks.

Water - 3 pints

1 x coffee with 1 x tsb of cream

feeling fabby and ready to do this x

Hi! I'm on induction too, just on week three. It's a fab diet isn't it. Good luck! X

Menu looks great!

Good luck with ur restart xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for day 2 :)

So Uve done Atkins before? How long did u do it for? Xxx

Good luck for day 2 :)

So Uve done Atkins before? How long did u do it for? Xxx

Hey yeah I did it a month - lost 9lbs in the first 2 weeks and then stalled so I gave in but I deffo think I was overeating a lot :-( an not moving enough so I'm back and sticking to the 3 meals a day x

Well done :)
I think everyone's different so it's all trial and error!

This will be my 4th week this week and I have a feeling it's a sts but I can't complain as I've lost 10lb in 3!

I struggle to fit my 3 meals in, the joys of ketosis lol xxx

I wonder if you can incorporate a plan such as weight watcher and count your points? But stay low carb? I think the losses would be amazing but I'm not sure about the hunger side though x

I should add that this would

Be when nearer goal not at the start - something to think about in a couple of stones time x

Yeah I agree sounds good, I use mfp to track my carbs it helps a lot!

I have about 2 more stone to lose I'm hoping to stay on induction as long as possible to lose it then move to owl :) xxx

I think it would be nearly impossible to do ww with Atkins considering the high percentage of fat you need to eat on Atkins.

Back