Lumps lol. (not the black eyed peas song!)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by skinnyminnycow, 23 November 2009 Social URL.

1. skinnyminnycow

skinnyminnycow Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ive tried all diets going - you name it ive done it. And i think that this kind of diet is a quick fix to lose extra weight. (i did lighterlife and lost 2 stone) obviously gained it again - because i didnt carry on with any maintenence. Totally my fault i know.

Im currently doing Weight Watchers. BUT i do want a quick fix/boost for my xmas party coming up.And then carry on with WW afterwards. Two of my collegues with the same idea are going to purchase some celebrity slim. But im curious before i buy...

Just one question - LUMPS!

I HATED lighterlife and cambride ONLY because the soups and the shakes always had lumps in them - i couldnt get rid of them! White little lumps. They made me gag.

SO - ive heard that CS TASTE nicer - whats you opinion on the lumps? Are there any?

Thanks xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cheekysoph

Cheekysoph Full Member

Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Nope, just make sure you shake the shake :) and stir the soup thoroughly its delish.

If you want invest it a handheld blender that whizz it up good :)

4. skinnyminnycow

skinnyminnycow Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(11.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh good good! Thank you very much, Will give it a whirl! x

5. Lisa T

Lisa T Member

Hi skinnyminny cow i can't stand lumps either so I use a little hand blender.

Lisa x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.