Lumps

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Smallerme, 4 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Smallerme

Smallerme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    So I have the cold shakes down to a fine art, I put half the water in the blender bottle, then the powder, then top the water up and shake. Lovely smooth shakes, though chocolate is a bit hit and miss.

However how do you get them lump free hot? I made a vanilla cinnamon latte last night and couldn't get the lumps out, it was still nice but a bit chewy ;) What do you all use? Not sure if my liquidiser attachment will do hot without cracking. It's a kenwood, the liquidiser is plastic.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scarymovie

scarymovie donna

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    i put the shake or soup in a jug add a little water to make a paste stir/whisk then add kettle water to the amount required works a treat for me

4. Smallerme

Smallerme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks SM, I'll try that tonight.

5. *jenjen*

*jenjen* I will do this...

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(15.48%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I make it with the cup that I've got - its one of those cups with a lid and it has a metal ball in it so that the shakes are smooth. When I'm making a hot one I use it exactly the same, just with hot water. It was just under a fiver from Extreme Nutrition - ordered it first thing Tuesday morning and I got it on Wednesday.

Totally lump free :D

6. Divster

Divster Banned

I find they go lumpy if you add cold water in before you mix, so I put 200ml hot and 100ml cold then add powder then mix

7. Smallerme

Smallerme Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    That's what I've got Jen, it's brilliant for the cold ones but not great on the hot. dh even had a go last night, it wouldn't get the lumps out.

I guess it's just a case of experimenting with a few. I need to get myself a big starbucks cup now to feel like it's a grande, lol!

8. *jenjen*

*jenjen* I will do this...

Start Weight:
    24st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(15.48%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Thats a great idea Smallerme!

I dunno if this makes a difference but I always add the water first and then add the shake and then the ball.

I forgot to put the lid that covers the hole you drink out of down properly last week... CABOOM... Chocolate shake ALL over the kitchen, the walls the cooker, me... the dog... Thank god I'm a light weight when it comes to anything hot and have to leave the water for ages or I would have scalded everyone.

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I use a coffee frother for mine and put the hot water in about half the mug, add the powder and mix it then add more hot water to fill up my mug.

10. Chunky Madwife

Chunky Madwife Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(10.65%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.