Lumps

nay

I'm sorry to post, I'm sure this has been asked a zillion times, but how can I get rid of friggin lumps in the shakes?

I bought a hand blender from argos which splatters everywhere and smells of electric burning after 5 seconds so that doesn't help at all. Can anyone recommend a DECENT blender that won't be any more than £20?

I'm in such a bad depressed mood because I can't go anywhere that doesnt revolve around food, and I weighed myself and in 5 days I've barely lost 1lb. I wanted to do this diet to lose it quickly it's not fair I havent cheated at all. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have never tried the diets that require u to drink shakes etc but i know people who have and they use tiny little cappachino whisk things, il try find u a link to one

Thank you so much - I have bought one! xxxx

You're welcome, dont blame me if it doesnt work though lol!

I have the cheap economy blender from Argos and it does the job :) x

I use an aerolatte and although it doesnt completely eliminate the lumps it does a good enough job. Plus is portable so you can take in in your handbag if you're out. Can't say the same for a blender!

Just make sure you go around the bottom and sides of the mug with it as this is where the lumps tend to lurk

I got myself one of those shakers that people use for protein shakes and use that to measure out the liquid and to blend things in. As long as you haven't used too much water it's pretty good for stopping it going all over the kitchen! Think it's a case of getting a big enough container x

If it's for cold shakes I'd totally recommend the shakers with the metal ball. I wish I'd got one ages ago x

I quite like my cambridge shaker I bought last week, its got a little metal whisk ball in the inside.

My hand blender from asda (about £25 i think) make a rather fine job as long as I use the long container that came with it for mixing them. But I'm too lazy to get it out the cupboard these days! lol!

So my cheap metal hand whisk does the trick. Takes about 20seconds of frantic whisking (rolling the handle back and forward quickly between the palms of my hands) in the glass I'm using. No lumps! :)

I LIKE the lumps!!! LOL

Back