Lumpy shakes

Gorgeous_x

I'm on day 4 of CD and have been using the hand shaker with the metal ball to mix my shakes. At first they turned out powdery, not ideal but ok. My last 2 shakes have been sooo lumpy though. I've been making them the was I always have. It's making the diet unbearable. I bought a electric blender jug, but it's so noisy I'm afraid to use it because I live in halls in uni and I don't want people to start questioning me!

Any tips on how to get the lumps out? Electric mixers/blenders etc are out!

:sigh2:

i have a mini whisk that i carry around in my handbag... its really quiet and it does an amazing job. they used to sell them in ikea for about a quid but i got mine from amazon.

the other option is to just mix them with a little bit of water first and then make it into a runny paste and then add the rest of the water.

natasha question for u coz i cant be bothered to get up and go have a look lol... on that thread the person wrote that on the packs it says not to use a blender? does it!?

i have always used a blender for my shakes and soups... and not had a problem.

Hahaha i have a pack right here :D... i dont just carry them around the house btw lol i just had one handy hehe!

Reading the back of a soup it says... and i quote ''using a blender or a whisk carefully mix until completely smooth''

Now my CDC told me to use a whisk to mix them ALSO CD sell a little hand whisk for £7 which actually are really good and they come in a little pouch.

Hope this helps lol xxx

I dont have any shakes to compere and see but if they sell i little hand whisk i dont see why they would not allow you to use a blender for a shake... strange!?! I cant use the blenders at all the ice dont crush properly and the soup comes out lumpy loool. I have to use the whisk lol. xxx

Thanks girls. Just ordered one of amazon. :D

I use an ordinary hand whisk for the soups and they come out great. For shakes I use a hand blender and no lumps or powder here xx

I measure out the water and put the powder in a different container then add the water rather than powder to water if you get my meaning? Then electric hand blender in for about 10 seconds and add crushed ice afterwards x

Back