Lumpy's Journey! please come along :)

Today i have read some greats posts from inspirational people! It really helps motivate me seeing them all!!.They have also helped me make the decision to join Slimming World and give it a proper go! I also decided (after reading others) i will keep a little diary of my journey this time around! so i can look back on bad days and good.

So a little bit about me!!...............:wavey:

I lost all my weight on Weight Watchers last time, my first ever diet (i wasn't 100% ever! but being only 18 age was on my side) i lost 8st in around 2 years.

I am now 24, 25 in November, and back to my full size of around 17st 10lbs. Being comfortable in my relationship i think was a big factor as well as now being in an office job and just plain stuffing my face ( I MEAN lets face it we are the ones who put it in our mouths at the end of the day lol):d'oh:

I have in between putting my weight on tried numerous diets and failed! well lets not say failed more like .... not got on with them!!(positive thoughts you see folks) .... i have tried .......
  1. Low carb, high fat
  2. Paul McKenna
  3. Weight Watchers (again)
  4. Go Lower
  5. Cambridge Diet
  6. Zoe Harcombe Diet (very good but i can not for the life of me stick to it!!)
  7. Protein rich diets
  8. No diet ... diet lol , basically tried to make myself believe i wasn't on a diet .... didn't really work.. surprise hey?

So as you can see i have had experience, i class myself as pretty educated on food , i know the science behind mixing certain foods and what certain foods do to you. I can give out the great advice for loosing weight to others. I put my dad on a diet ... hes lost nearly 2 st in a month (healthily) and my mum over 1st (shes only tiny anyway) I just can not stick to it myself!.

My boyfriend is MR muscle ...15st of pure muscle, 6 pack the lot ... i have a six pack but its all fat rolls!! haha!!
The fact i now feel embarrassed his mates seeing him with me has made me realize i need to do something , my boyfriend loves me size 10 or 20, but if i don't feel comfortable there's no love for myself, its gotta change!

So as from Tuesday i am embarking on my slimming world mission. Due to the fact i have tried and "not got on" with so many diets i am not expecting the usual initial MASSIVE weight loss most people get in their first weeks. I am more interested in the sticking to it part.
I never normally get past the 3 week mark without being bored as hell! so this is what i want to achieve more than anything as a first target so to speak.:happy096:

I have a lot of weight to loose and would love to hear from some people in a similar situation or those who were in a similar situation and have already started or even finished the journey to a mini them!.
I am really excited to hear from you all and i hope you enjoy reading my posts!. I am looking to post most days or at least update a minimum of once a week (weigh in, which is Tuesdays).

Thanks for reading guys! speak soon :thankyou:

Right i know its late but phone was down etc. now trying to post on my iPhone 5 and tired haha so typing will be shocking. I do apologise in advance.
So my first week on slimming world. I felt i didn't eat a lot but i was full the whole time and content. Only had 1 packet of crisps all week which for me is a big deal haha.

The scales gave me a -7.5lbs for my
first week which is brilliant. Got my little sticker and little certificate. All very exciting. I am half way through the second week now so fingers crossed the big loss doesn't result in a sts or a gain this week haha.
Again i apologise for the post being badly written I'm not a phone typer :)

Xxxx

Hello! Just popping in to say Hi and a huge well done on your 7.5lb loss in your first week, that is fantastic!

I too have tried numerous diets over the years and haven't been able to stick to them so I understand what you're saying.

Keep up the good work on your second week!

Hi well done on getting your 1st shiny for that great loss:D

This is my 2nd SW journey.....I got to within 4lbs of target last year, but kind of fell off the wag on with a mahooooosive thud when my mum died:eek:
I'm back into the swing of it all now tho, doing sw online and its coming off at a rate I'm happy with.

Keep up the good work hun....good luck for the next WI

My typos are terrible on this nexus tablet....my fingers seem to have a mind f their own ha ha ha xx

Just popping by to say hello :)

Congratulations on your first way in, your doing amazing!

Hope your having a good weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thank you everyone we will all do it if we stick at it !!! I wish you all the best and thanks again for the kind words :) I want to loose even if its just 1lb haha i need to weigh and write down more thats my problem!!!!

Aww thank you everyone we will all do it if we stick at it !!! I wish you all the best and thanks again for the kind words :) I want to loose even if its just 1lb haha i need to weigh and write down more thats my problem!!!!

I have to write down EVERYTHING or i loose track every day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just popping in to say hello! Massive congratulations on your 7.5lb loss - that's absolutely fantastic :)

Keep up the good work!

Helen xx

Glad I'm not the only one who has to track things down!!! And thanks again for the kind words :)

i am stealing the note pad idea as of tomorrow morning all will be written!! Lets try that haha xx

Back