Lunch at coffee shop/sandwich shop tomoro

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by Soph.w, 9 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Soph.w

Soph.w Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Hi guys, I'm meeting someone for lunch tomoro at my local sandwich bar o'briens. Usually I'd have a panini when I'm here and don't really want to miss out. Do you think I should just not have any syns all day and just count my panini as my syns. Obviously I'm aware that it will probably go over my 15 syns. This will be my first time eating out on slimming world as it's only my 2nd week. Please help thanks. X:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Leia247

Leia247 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    If you want to then go for it. Keep it to free fillings and you'll be ok and look up syns for panini to see if u think it is worth it. Have no more syns for the day if it's over 15 and start again tomorrow :)

Alternatively go for a wholemeal bread sandwich count one slice as HEXB and other as 3.5 syns

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

4. Soph.w

Soph.w Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Think I'll just go for it surely it won't makea difference if I've stuck to it all week and have that and no syns for the rest of the day?! Starting to worry about it haha!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.