LUNCH AT WORK HELP!!!!

lucee47

I got out for lumch boots/ m&s/thelunch box but i neeeed to be good.. Ive already had my hexb today what can i have.. I have an apple and. Banana with me.. Also how man syns in a wholemeal roll xxx

I'd grab a plain salad from M&S and some cottage cheese and some of their breaded ham:

ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreen
Breaded Ham, chilled, 100g Free Free 6

Wholemeal rolls:

Product
Extra Easy
Original
Green
Bread rolls, Wholemeal bap, 1 standard
Bread rolls, Wholemeal bap, 1 large
11½
11½
11½
Bread rolls, Wholemeal roll, average each

Do you have a jacket potato stall / van nearby? I go jacket beans and salad when I#'ve used / am saving my hex

Oohh, theres one but no beans.. Its in the sandwich shop, i could have tuna ,ayo syn my mayo? Lovely idea!! Im getting ask takeaway tomorrow as a leaving lunch for a colleague what can i get? Im stressing xxx

Oh Lucee47 I feel your pain.

I work in London and all I have near me are the same and a Snax (really greasy but gorgeous food).

I am being really good now so I will go to Sainsbury's and get a packet of ham. Pasta n Sauce by Batchelors are a god send as most are free of pretty low syn. I tent to pack it out with a packet of ham or cooked chicken and some salad. Really filling!

Muller Light yogherts are also good as a desert after lunch.

xxx

Oh Lucee47 I feel your pain.

I work in London and all I have near me are the same and a Snax (really greasy but gorgeous food).

I am being really good now so I will go to Sainsbury's and get a packet of ham. Pasta n Sauce by Batchelors are a god send as most are free of pretty low syn. I tent to pack it out with a packet of ham or cooked chicken and some salad. Really filling!

Muller Light yogherts are also good as a desert after lunch.

xxx

I would love to do that.. But i don't really get a break, sort of go and get it and eat quick.. Im going to have to start making my own, just difficult with out having sandwiches etc x

Homrmade pasta salad and rice salad travel well. If you have a thermos flask soup is lovely in winter.

Yeah, wprks out cheaper too buying it that way!! Im going to do it thanks for your help!! I never understand soups.. Are they syns as your not burning calories eating whole veg?? X

Oohh, theres one but no beans.. Its in the sandwich shop, i could have tuna ,ayo syn my mayo? Lovely idea!! Im getting ask takeaway tomorrow as a leaving lunch for a colleague what can i get? Im stressing xxx

Careful with anything "mayo". I remember at group being told that the average portion of tuna mayo has around 20 Syns!! That comes from the mayo alone - 1 tbsp is 4 Syns and there will tyically be about 5 tbsp used. I would avoid anything with mayo if you can.

Careful with anything "mayo". I remember at group being told that the average portion of tuna mayo has around 20 Syns!! That comes from the mayo alone - 1 tbsp is 4 Syns and there will tyically be about 5 tbsp used. I would avoid anything with mayo if you can.

Yeah..its scary!! I might just bring ,y own in from home and use a little bit of extra light!! Xx

Yeah..its scary!! I might just bring ,y own in from home and use a little bit of extra light!! Xx

I made my own chicken tikka sandwich filler at home once, and brought that into work for jacket potatoes, etc. It was so easy to make, and totally Syn free! I chopped up a chicken breast and fried it off with chopped red onion and red/yellow peppers. Once the chicken is cooked, pop the ingredients into a tupperware dish and add 1 coconut and chocolate (you can't taste the chocolate) muller light, and curry powder to taste. Stir well, and voi la! It's great in sandwiches or on jacket potatoes. If you can't get hold of the coconut and chocolate mullers you could use one of the coconut greek style mullers, which are half a Syn each.

I made my own chicken tikka sandwich filler at home once, and brought that into work for jacket potatoes, etc. It was so easy to make, and totally Syn free! I chopped up a chicken breast and fried it off with chopped red onion and red/yellow peppers. Once the chicken is cooked, pop the ingredients into a tupperware dish and add 1 coconut and chocolate (you can't taste the chocolate) muller light, and curry powder to taste. Stir well, and voi la! It's great in sandwiches or on jacket potatoes. If you can't get hold of the coconut and chocolate mullers you could use one of the coconut greek style mullers, which are half a Syn each.

Oooh lovely sounds amazing!! I'll try that next week xx

Back