Lunch Boxes

talisha

Hi everyone,

currently I am very lucky to work on a ship which means food is cooked for you 3x a day.
However I am looking to go back and do an office job for a few months to save money.

This means I will probably have to start taking lunch and snacks to work with me.
I have seen some nice boxes in Lakeland, but I'm wondering what you use to take your lunch to work?
I'm especially worried about spills for things like salad dressing, yogurts etc.

Thank you all in advance :)

I have a box from Asda which has lots of different compartments too it, which lets me have salad in one section, fruit in another. For dressing I use a tiny lil seperate container and always put a lil bit of sellotape on the lid just incase.

I have a box from Asda which has lots of different compartments too it, which lets me have salad in one section, fruit in another. For dressing I use a tiny lil seperate container and always put a lil bit of sellotape on the lid just incase.

Thanks I never thought of looking in Asda :)

I work in an office, and I use good ol Tupperware lunch boxes (very old school :D) Fill one up with enough salad to last for a couple of days and bring something each day to mix with it. ie prawns or cold chicken. Also bring a smaller box and fill it with berry fruits. We have a fridge in the office so I can keep things like salad dressing or mayo at work. I find this saves me time in the mornings as well with having to pack a lunch box every day. x :)

I work in an office, and I use good ol Tupperware lunch boxes (very old school :D) Fill one up with enough salad to last for a couple of days and bring something each day to mix with it. ie prawns or cold chicken. Also bring a smaller box and fill it with berry fruits. We have a fridge in the office so I can keep things like salad dressing or mayo at work. I find this saves me time in the mornings as well with having to pack a lunch box every day. x :)

That's brilliant, this way I won't have to make the food the night before or in the morning. Haven't even gotten a job yet (but confident I'll find something) and hopefully there will be a fridge there to put my sauces etc in :)

Thank you so much for the input so far!

Back