• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lunch Ideas

niknaks

Silver Member
Red day ideas...
ham/chicken/tuna/salmon sarnies using HEX for bread.
Meat salads
Ham with crispbreads and salad?

Green...
Cold pasta salads... maybe including tuna as HEX B
Mug shots (if you have a kettle for hot water)
Fruit and yoghurts

Hope that helps. I'm sure someone else will come along with some more ideas shortly.

Alyce

Hello hun!

Hope your first week on sw has gone well.

Are you on Orginal or green?

I do the original plan, and for lunch i usually take a sandwich (HEXB) stuffed with lots of meet and salad, i also take chopped carrots, celery, strawberrys and apples with me to nipple on during the day.

Another good idea for meals is a cold chicken salad - get a full chicken and cook it so it lasts a few days - i only say that because i eat loads of chicken - and it only tends to last me two days lol :D

Hope this helps
x

I tend to have alot of salads with cottage cheese or cooked chicken, i also have 6 wholegrain crispbreads with ham toms and 6 extra light laughing cow cheese.

baked potatoes? low fat supernoodles?

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Here are some that I have.

• Home-made soup in a flask
  • Cous-cous salad - packet of ainsley harriott cous cous whacked in a tupperware box with some boiling water, put the lid on and 5 mins later you're sorted. Add what veggies you fancy - baby plum tomatoes, dried fruit etc
  • Pasta salad - if cooking pasta for you evening meal do a bit extra. Add some baby tomatoes, sweetcorn, FF dressing, mixed beans and a baked beans - gorgeous. Add babybel extra lights if you like cheese with it.
  • SW quiche - multiple varieties. I like to make mine with mushroom cous cous and extra mushrooms, but you can do pasta, rice, meat or vegetable only versions.
  • Ryvita. rice cakes or pagen krisp rolls with cottage cheese/pineapple, wafer thin meats (or quorn in my case as I'm a veggie) and baby tomatoes.
  • Mugshots
  • Pasta 'n' sauce - can be cooked in a flask. Add boiling water (less than for cooking on hob) and leave for 10 minutes.
  • Chilli, curries and stews can be made the night before, or leftover from evening meal, in a food flask
  • Rice and bean salad with onion, garlic, peppers and mixed beans with FF vinaigrette.
  • SW rice pudding with raspberries, strawberries and blueberries.
  • Chilli corn bread
  • Wholemeal roll with Tesco roast mushroom pate (synned)
Or you could invest in a small microwave if your works allows it.

Everyone,

Thanks sooo much for all your ideas - less worried about next week now :D

Roll on first WI on Monday night...

A xxx

i do extra easy and i make some couscous up - then add a small amoutn of extra light salad cream, then either some left over meat from day before or tin of tuna and some salad veg so prob cucumber and s/corn

Winny

i do extra easy and i make some couscous up - then add a small amoutn of extra light salad cream, then either some left over meat from day before or tin of tuna and some salad veg so prob cucumber and s/corn
mmm...never tried salad cream with my couscous...will try that!:)
Cheers ronniejacobs

Win