Lunch ideas

sarahloub1

Gold Member
Hi everyone

im gonna try and do simply filling from now on. I do weight training to become a fitness model so i find the food list healthier for me than pro points as i was using them on chocolate rather than food.

Im ok with breakfast and dinners but i struggle with lunch ideas. im restricted with what i can have at work as i have no oven/ microwave etc so basically what i make at home im eating for lunch!!

does anyone have any yummy ideas please?
xx

hi :) i love sf as i too make healthier choices, i suppose you can do wholewheat pasta salads, or when cold you could take one of those thermas food flasks as my oh does to take homemade soup, chilli, etc sandwiches made with weightwatchers bread or ww wraps with ur favourite filling in, wholewheat pitta bread with filling of choice ? fruit salad. i usually have homemade soup or tuna & vinegar sandwiches, beans on toast(as home most of time) good luck with sf x

hi :) i love sf as i too make healthier choices, i suppose you can do wholewheat pasta salads, or when cold you could take one of those thermas food flasks as my oh does to take homemade soup, chilli, etc sandwiches made with weightwatchers bread or ww wraps with ur favourite filling in, wholewheat pitta bread with filling of choice ? fruit salad. i usually have homemade soup or tuna & vinegar sandwiches, beans on toast(as home most of time) good luck with sf x

thanks for the ideas. I might start a new diary in this section the pp section seems quiet and people can help me along the way x

yes come over to the dark side hahaha we need more ppl participating as it gets quiet here too, the more the merrier to give each other support :) x

yes come over to the dark side hahaha we need more ppl participating as it gets quiet here too, the more the merrier to give each other support :) x

lol iv started it but not starting until tomorrow if that makes sense ha xx

Back