Lunch ideas???

Aisha_Mango

Hey guys!

Iv been calorie counting for a while and have lost almost 4 stones doing so :)

Im in a dilemma with finding things to eat at work on my lunch breaks, when ur on restricted calories it really limits the stuff you can eat and for almost every single lunch break at work iv been having the saaaammmmme meal and its doing my head in now lol ..

..I need ideas for things I can easily prepare on my lunch breaks. In our staffroom, the only appliances we have are a kettle and a microwave. I had the idea of sandwich fillings but after looking on the tesco website, the majority of them have mayo, fish and egg which im allergic to!

My lunch is usually around 200cals and would like it to stay around there but cannot for the life of me think of anything new to either take to work with me or prepare at work!

Any ideas would be much appreciated! (Oh, and I absolutely HATE soup lol just before anyone suggests it lol)

Thanks in advance guys!

Hi!! :)

Get yourself to M&S, they do nests of noodles and they're 80 cals a nest and ridiculously filling!! :D just leave in boiling water for 5 mins and drain, put some light soy sauce over them and eat! :D you could add some veggies or meat to it, but they're soooooo filling and yummy!! :D

Hi!! :)

Get yourself to M&S, they do nests of noodles and they're 80 cals a nest and ridiculously filling!! :D just leave in boiling water for 5 mins and drain, put some light soy sauce over them and eat! :D you could add some veggies or meat to it, but they're soooooo filling and yummy!! :D

These sound great. Going to look for these

Melba toasts and reduced fat pâté!!! Each toast is only 13 cals and pâté is only 92 cals for 50g which is loads. Soooo yummy!!

Also love salads I've just rediscovered crab sticks only 16 cals each so I cut them up to chunks, loads of salad and a dressing made of tomato ketchup and mayo mmmmmmm

I tend to have something boring like yogurt and fruit. I work where there's lots of nice food at reduced rates. I thought it was best me not enrol for it as I'd definitely take advantage of it.

Back