Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.
  1. Sawyer

Sawyer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    114kg
    Current Weight:
    41.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    72.4kg(63.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The beloved is taking me out for lunch this afternoon. I have looked at the menu online and am thinking I'll either for for

- warm halloumi salad
    - grilled halloumi, asparagus and mushrooms with a mixed leaf salad and herb vinaigrette

OR

- fish finger sandwich
    - 5 lightly crisps sole goujons on a seseme bun with tartare sauce served with salad

Any one any ideas for the points of both of these?? I know the salad will probably be less but I really fancy the fish finger sandwich!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sawyer

Sawyer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    114kg
    Current Weight:
    41.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    72.4kg(63.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im thinking the salad will be approx 8pp depending on size of halloumi (10g=1pp) I'd say approx 50g will be served? Im adding 3pp for salad dressing/oil used in cooking? If its really that low, then I might treat myself to a started of some kind!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.