Lunch??

*angela*

Silver Member
S: 17st1lb C: 12st9.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 4st5.5lb(25.73%)
Hi all,

Bit of help/advice needed please. I'm going for a work lunch today and thankfully have the menu beforehand. I tried to find something that was low syns such as a baked potato but with little luck... so i'm going for a brown bread toasted sandwich with no butter or mayo filled with ham, cheese and tomato.

Any idea what i could syn this as? Was thinking the bread and cheese could be my daily healthy extra's.

Thanks in advance :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

PatchworkPuss

Gold Member
S: 18st5.5lb C: 11st2lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 7st3.5lb(39.42%)
Unfortunately brown bread is not a HEb so you would be 4 to 4.5 syns per slice for that. Also there is likely to be a lot more cheese than your HEb allows for so you would have to add quite a few syn for that too.

What else is on menu? Any soup? Or a tomato based pasta dish?

*angela*

Silver Member
Raging :( it was mainly wraps, panini's, burgers etc coz I was gonna go for a pasta dish if there was one - will put it down as 10 syns and hopefully that would cover it :/

Will just go an extra walk before wi to balance it out, gutted though :( thanks for the reply :)

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
G: 11st0lb
Dont know but would have thought a burger wrapped in a lettuce would have been a better option, everywhere now days is used to people wanting to be more healthy, just make sure it comes without cheese or mayo

ermintrude

Gold Member
S: 27st8.5lb C: 17st3lb G: 16st7.5lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 10st5.5lb(37.65%)
Were there no salads or anything grilled on the menu? Sandwich would probably be near the bottom of my list of good things to have :/

*angela*

Silver Member
There was a chicken ceaser salad but i had it before from the same place and it wasnt nice at all. Picked the sandwich thinking that i was covered with my healthy extra's then realised after i posted on here it wasnt :( i think if i put it all down to 15 syns I'm still within my daily allowance but i'm gutted - thankfully it was a one off but will know better for next time :/

ermintrude

Gold Member
S: 27st8.5lb C: 17st3lb G: 16st7.5lb BMI: 36.6 Loss: 10st5.5lb(37.65%)
Ah thats a shame. Ah well, its only 1 meal out of 21, you'll be fine and like you say you know for next time :)