Lunchtime is rubbish now! :(

Tammy-marie

I used to really look forward to my lunch break at work but now it's just not the same :(

I'm on day 9 and not feeling hungry or wanting food but the fact that I have been serving other people their lunch just mad me realise that I didn't have that to look forward to today....unlike all of my colleagues! :(

Never mind....it's been a banana shake for me and now I'm back to work! x

I feel your pain!! Doing cambridge has really made me realise how much i use food to cheer me, or as a significant part of my day! just got to keep going, i'd say go for a walk but the weather hardly helps with that! x

I've forgotten about food now and actually look forward to lunchtime when I have my chocolate shake!

Anyone got any suggestions what to do for lunch to occupy you I really hate it end up sitting at my desk still so dont even really have one:(((

Weather is too rubbish for a walk and the only thing that excited me is a glass of vino in the local slug and lettuce but thats not possible loool xxxxx

Find something else to look forward to lol, have thoughts about your fav clothes shops, online shop etc :)

Find something else to look forward to lol, have thoughts about your fav clothes shops, online shop etc :)

loooool im on that during the day anyway along with this site so need something away from my desk looooool. Wish they had a bed for a kip lol x

ahhh book............ waiting for my mr grey to turn up the third book then i will be sorted lol.

After that dont know xxx

Prob read in in about two days lol xxxx

Omg tell me about it ! I work in boots so lunch time would always be straight for the meal deals now i dont quite know what to do with myself haha!! X

I usually read, go online on my phone and have my shake/bar with a huge coffee. I stay at my desk but make the most of my half hour relax!!

RebekahR said:
I usually read, go online on my phone and have my shake/bar with a huge coffee. I stay at my desk but make the most of my half hour relax!!

Wish I could but the phone doesn't stop xx

20 minutes is the law, so make sure you get 20 minutes to yourself!! X

I agree!! And I hate going in to our kitchen because people always ask what you're having for dinner and I hate explaining to them and getting disapproving looks!

I work at Boots too!!! :D

I do miss my meal deals, especially when I'm serving everyone else them!!

Tammy-marie said:
I work at Boots too!!! :D

I do miss my meal deals, especially when I'm serving everyone else them!!

I find myself looking at the calories of everything I'm serving people haha!! Everyone has said they have put on weight since startin (me included) cus the food is just THERE all the time haha I don't envy those who work in bakeries etc x

I did used to work in a bakery!! lol, that was my first job and it was a nightmare!!

I was quite bad with my meal deals in the past, it's so good and I would always go for the biggest of everything just because it was more for your money...a mistake many people make!!

Back