• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lunchtimes

S: 13st12.0lb C: 12st4.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 1st7.5lb(11.08%)
I also struggle with lunches - well work lunches really. On Friday I had a jacket spud (which I burned my mouth on) and ff cottage cheese with a side salad. Today I got a chicken and tomato pasta salad thing from Sainsburys (4.5 syns).

I am rubbish with work lunch inspiration so I will watch this thread with interest.

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
S: 21st12.5lb C: 19st10.5lb G: 16st6lb BMI: 43.3 Loss: 2st2lb(9.79%)
I have the same thing almost every day: pasta salad made up of quorn chicken with spring onion, red pepper and penne pasta with salt, pepper, 2tbsp extra light mayo, parsley and tarragon :) it serves 2-4 so it works out around 1 syn for the mayo, or 1/2 a syn if you have less..

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
There are lots of threads with ideas if you want to do a search.
It sort of depends what you have available at work eg kettle? microwave? But here are a few ideas.

Pasta/rice/cous cous salad
SW quiche
Frittata
Stuffed pitta bread
Rice pudding
Rice/Corn cakes or Pagen Krisp Breads with cheese, ham, cottage cheese, RF coleslaw, veggies etc
Leftovers from dinner the night before
Ainsley Harriott cous cous - cooks in 5 mins in a lidded box - and add some veggies

Invest in a food flask and you can take pretty much anything
Curry
Chilli
Stew
Soups

Hope that helps

Crys

S: 15st13lb C: 15st2.5lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 0st10.5lb(4.71%)
mugshot or low fat supernoodles or tinned spagetti, with fruit, alpens and FF yog (when I was working, green day)

Mummoth

Silver Member
S: 19st3lb C: 16st11.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(12.45%)
I'm lucky as I'm home most lunchtimes, so I can cook what I like. My absolute favourite is a low fat sausage (1 syn), fried egg (half a syn), mushrooms & tinned tomatoes. If I haven't already had my HEB I'll have toast too.

I also like jacket potato with lashings of VLF cottage cheese & a squirt of Hellmans very light mayo (1 or 2 syns), with ham.

When I was working & doing SW I would take a salad every day, with chopped up apple & orange in it (love the sweet & savoury flavours toegther)

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Have a look at the food diary section Hun. I have a variety of things for lunch times.

Hanz

From Fat to Fab!
S: 19st7.5lb C: 19st0.5lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st7lb(2.56%)
I usually have jacket potatoes, omlettes, scrambeled eggs & bacon.. When Im working its usually a packed lunch sandwich, fruit & snack a jacks or something.
Today I had a big sandwich with ham & salad, mullerlight, fruit and a pack of baked crisps (walkers ones 5 syns each)