Lurker Turned Poster Due To Rainbow Rose's Diary.

Pookie 1999

Gold Member
Hi i'm new here and very inexperienced in posting. :confused: I am joining WeMITTS if that's ok as i do really mean it this time n i have a lot of weight to lose (I think that means I qualify :)).
I have lurked on lots of forums just reading them but never join in.

I googled 10 stone to lose and somehow came up with Rainbow Rose's Diary on here.She became such a fantastic inspiration to me and became a really important part of my weight loss journey even though she didn't know it. I really could relate to her quotes of the day and the ups and downs of weight loss. After following her diary but never having the nerve to post on it :eek: she then decided to go members only. This has resulted in me joining n now i find out i cant access her diary anyway until i have 50 posts so 'BANG' goes my inspiration and support.:sigh:

I am still losing weight and trying really hard with healthy eating,smaller portions and exercise (my god how i hate exercise but it certainly helps the weight loss).

I have lost 45lbs so far in just over 3 months but still have at least 95lbs to go so i need all the help i can get.:)

Have joined this group in hope i get some inspiration and support from people who have a similar amount to lose.

Well done on your loss so far its fab! There are lots other good diarys to look at and people who have lost lots. Get stuck into the forum, it really does help. Rose's diary is in the silver section so you actually need 500 posts I think but she is having a break from the forum a while. I'm sure she would be really pleased to have helped you and when she's back will love to hear from you.

I wish you luck on your journey. Why not start your own diary so we can all follow and help you and you can encourage others x

Thank you Jayde
You have done so well too
Oh my god 500 posts help i will never manage that I have seen you post on Rainbow Rose's diary before maybe when she comes back to the forums you could let her know about me i would like to thank her shell never know how much she helped in the early days and i am grateful for that with needing 500 posts i dont think i will ever be able to access her diary again.I didnt think i could access any diaries until i had 50 posts. How do i start my own?

Pookie 1999 said:
Thank you Jayde
You have done so well too
Oh my god 500 posts help i will never manage that I have seen you post on Rainbow Rose's diary before maybe when she comes back to the forums you could let her know about me i would like to thank her shell never know how much she helped in the early days and i am grateful for that with needing 500 posts i dont think i will ever be able to access her diary again.I didnt think i could access any diaries until i had 50 posts. How do i start my own?

The posts add up hun! Can you see the members only diary section? I though everyone could but maybe you do need 50 posts? Some people have their diarys in their diet section and you could start that at any number of posts, so if you are doi.g healthy eating you could put it there. Or in here. Just start reading and posting people dont mind! X

Well done on your loss so far! The 500 post thing is a bit daunting isn't it, but you'll be up an running in no time and before you know it you will be checking out the gold members diaries.... That's my plan anyways!

You really should start a diary... I waffle on for ages just about everything because for me it's all partly responsible for what goes in my mouth. Let us know when you have one started. It would be lovely to follow you on your journey. We can all wait for the return of the wonderful Rosie together

Kate x

Thank you for your kind words i think i will start a diary now i doubt if anyone wants to here me waffle on but writing it down helps me i think , i am keeping a diet journal on paper with my thoughts and achievements in so why not on here. if nothing else it will help me acheive the 500 posts to access Rainbow Rose again heres hoping she comes back soon.

Will go find you! X

What a lovely story :) I bet rose is going to be so happy when she finds out how inspirational she has been to you :)

It is so strange that you wouldnt know people on these forums if you were standing right next to them but through here you really get to know people like they are friends Rose just seems like such a lovely lady she has had her ups and downs in weight loss and her private life just like us all but she always has time to help and support people who need it to lift their spirits and help them to get back on track. I hope she doesnt stay away for too long.
Her determination and drive last year was fantastic and even after christmas she came back with a new determination and a new start and started to drop rapidly again.

hi 1999

good luck on your weight loss journey i always think ok its going to take me a long time to get my weight off but it took me plenty of money and time to put it on so know i have to be patient and do it steady lol lol

Back