Lurking but working

Yoyo yaya

Hi, not posted before because I wasn’t sure I could stick it out ...but here I am half way through week 11 and 57 pounds down. That’s over 4 stone and am brave enough now to post. I love Exante as the choices are amazing and fast delivery and easier for me as I need an all or nothing approach. Did lighter life 10 years ago but let it slowly creep back on then 2 years ago went off the rails and just kept piling it on. Now focused and ready to go back and start again. Started on the 6 th January after a few days slowly cutting out carbs and sugar and have honestly found it much easier than I expected. Loving the Pizza and the lemon pancakes....and the double chocolate bars are my life savers. So just saying hi and hoping to be brave enough to keep posting...so,like the title says....lurking but working 😉

Wow! Well done Yoyo, 57 lbs is incredible!

I have been doing Exante for 25 days now and have lost 11.5 lbs ( I am a slow loser! ). I love Exante too and find it makes everything so much easier not having to think about food! I have just ordered another 100 products so definitely in it for the long haul!

Good luck Hun and keep on keeping on, you are doing fab! xx

Well done to you Jacci, it really is worth the effort. I always say it doesn’t matter how fast you lose it’s about the fact you are losing and going in the right direction. I just got another delivery too....another month and I’m deffo keeping on keeping on.
We can do it xx

We can indeed!! I felt rank last night, dizzy, sicky and bad head so took myself off to bed! Feel a lot better today. In fact that is the worst I have felt, night of day 25. Hubby is convinced I need to eat, I think he thinks I have developed an eating disorder bless him! xxx

Well, that is the end of week 14 and thrilled with results. I have had one planned night off but apart from that been 100% TS and am happy with the great choices now that exante provides. I have a planned night out next week and can’t wait to see my friends, who haven’t seen me since I started....so hopefully the6 will get a major surprise. I am 3 dress sizes down and feeling fantastic health wise as no longer have aching knees and sore joints....feels like I have lost 5 years not just 5 stone. But the biggest difference is that I am really takin* time for myself fo4 the first time in a long time. I walk my dogs everyday and am tackling hilly walks and I plan all my treats. Not food treats but getting my nails done, or trying a new make up look. Soaking in a bubble bath with candles and music. I was determined this time to get back to being happy with me and although not at goal yet I am actually enjoying the journey. Good luck my fellow exante warriors, I am loving the support and being part of your fan club. Xx

Well done Yoyo...that is fantastic and such a good attitude to have as well!! I am now the lightest I have been for 4 years and when I get into the 14's will be the lightest I have been for a decade! This diet journey is the best one I have done to be sure.

Take care and well done again!! xxx

Hi Yoyo ... Wow congrats on the weight loss and the staying power - you've done amazingly.

Have you got your outfit ready for next week? I bet you can't wait to see your friends faces - well done!

Your treats sound right up my alley :)

I'm about to start week 3 of 4 of Exante. I've been feeling really lightheaded the last few days, so now I'm counting down the days!

anyway, let us know how the night out goes!
x

Lesley, outfit all sorted, hair and nails booked....cannot wait...
Keep on going on the countdown,,,you can do it x

So big night out last night. Big reveal to my best mates who were getting suspicious as wasn’t going out or posting photos anywhere.... so 5 stone down and three dress sizes smaller. Got nails done, hair done, eyelashes done....makeup refreshed and slinky outfit sorted. Turned up and got the best reaction ever. They were so complementary, telling me I looked amazing and so proud of me. Just what I needed. Had a great night and ate pretty healthily but had a few cheeky vodkas and a wee chocolate pud so by no means a saint. Was a planned night off so up this morning and straight out with dogs and finished 10,000 steps before 10am. Back on TS 100% no cheating till 9th May and my holiday to Majorca. It’s these moments that keep me motivated. Feels great to go out wear nice clothes feel good and celebrate the hard work.
Hope you are all having a fab Easter weekend and enjoying the amazing weather. Big happy hugs x

Well done Yoyo, your night out with your lovely friends sounds wonderful! I have a planned day off tomorrow as all my family including my gorgeous grand daughters are coming to me for Easter lunch! After that I have FIL's funeral next week but after then will be 100% till my holiday to Chicago on May 10th.

5 stones off Yoyo, you must be so pleased with yourself! xxx

Well done Yoyo, your night out with your lovely friends sounds wonderful! I have a planned day off tomorrow as all my family including my gorgeous grand daughters are coming to me for Easter lunch! After that I have FIL's funeral next week but after then will be 100% till my holiday to Chicago on May 10th.

5 stones off Yoyo, you must be so pleased with yourself! xxx
Enjoy your Easter and bring on the holidays x

Well, decided to do a weigh in today as had my planned night off last week but try not to weigh myself too regularly and was thrilled to see scales at 15 st 9 lb...not quite at the 29 BMI I was hoping for but another big loss so very happy. Off on holiday toMajorca next week and all my holiday clothes fit perfectly and even bought new jeans that are described as small fitting and tight and hope to be comfy in them too....still have to lie on the bed to get top button done but will wear my “suck me in” pants and all should be good 👍😂😂
Have a great week everyone and I’m still lurking but working x

So big night out last night. Big reveal to my best mates who were getting suspicious as wasn’t going out or posting photos anywhere.... so 5 stone down and three dress sizes smaller. Got nails done, hair done, eyelashes done....makeup refreshed and slinky outfit sorted. Turned up and got the best reaction ever. They were so complementary, telling me I looked amazing and so proud of me. Just what I needed. Had a great night and ate pretty healthily but had a few cheeky vodkas and a wee chocolate pud so by no means a saint. Was a planned night off so up this morning and straight out with dogs and finished 10,000 steps before 10am. Back on TS 100% no cheating till 9th May and my holiday to Majorca. It’s these moments that keep me motivated. Feels great to go out wear nice clothes feel good and celebrate the hard work.
Hope you are all having a fab Easter weekend and enjoying the amazing weather. Big happy hugs x

This made me so emotional x I can't imagine how amazing that must feel.

Your weight loss is an inspiration, well done x

Enjoy the hols x

Woooooohoooooo, well final weigh in before I go on holiday on Thursday.......and.......I did it. 6 stone off and more important fo rme I am no longer Morbidly Obese...or Obese...I am now officially just overweight. Still got over 2 stone to goal but can’t tell you how good it feels. Was trying to avoid too many weigh ins as want to go by health and size but this one was special. But even best of all is that I have packed a suitcase with size 14 and 16 clothes not size 24 and they all fit and I can’t wait to dress up every night. Have a great week everyone and thanks for being a great support team. Xx

Woooooohoooooo, well final weigh in before I go on holiday on Thursday.......and.......I did it. 6 stone off and more important fo rme I am no longer Morbidly Obese...or Obese...I am now officially just overweight. Still got over 2 stone to goal but can’t tell you how good it feels. Was trying to avoid too many weigh ins as want to go by health and size but this one was special. But even best of all is that I have packed a suitcase with size 14 and 16 clothes not size 24 and they all fit and I can’t wait to dress up every night. Have a great week everyone and thanks for being a great support team. Xx
That's just amazing. Well done you xxx enjoy your holiday x

Back