• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lydia's 40th Birthday Weekend

Well after a high level meeting last night between Rachel and myself we have decided my birthday weekend will be 2/3 October in London with the following being on the proposed agenda:-

1. Tower of London (to help with my Tudor obsession!!)
2. A show.
3. Cocktails
4. Shopping
5. Cocktails.
6. Shopping

So anyone who wants to come along please post here and then at some point I will book some rooms in a hotel so that we are all staying in the same place.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

fitz

Lovin it !!! :)
Me Me Me !!!
Can we make it a travel lodge though - cos I'm on a very tight budget lol & would rather spend me pennies on alcohol & shopping !!

Oh its absolutely going to be cheap and cheerful hotel! Its only to sleep in and get changed, I want all my money for shopping and cocktails!!

Thanks, I will do that.

i'm there :D

Karen !! how the hell are ya ??

Lydia - would love to come but will have to see how the family finances are, will look at getting a paper round !!

bump

omnomnom

The mother flippin'
I'm so in! I don't know if I'll be working by then (though I bloody hope so). If not, TOL and show will probably be too expensive, but definitely in for the cocktails. If I am working by then I'm in for it all :)

i'm saving already :D