Lydia's SlimFast/UltraSlim Diary

Lydia1

So today was day numero uno and I weighed in this morning at a whopping 18st1lb.
I just want to lose some weight before I go on holiday in October - even if it is just a few pounds!

I was planning on doing the Slim Fast plan but will be using some of the Tesco Ultra Slim products here and there as a cheaper substitute!

Breakfast - US Banoffee shake 201kcal (ish I can't remember :( )
Snack - US Tomato and herb crisp things 87kcal (ish)
Lunch - US Crispy Chocolate Meal bar 230kcal
Snack - Weightwatchers carrot and lentil soup 87kcal
Dinner - Jacket potato, half tin of beans, 2 Veggie hot dogs sausages and cheese 600 kcal (Just under)
Snack - Velvet crunch cheese and Onion 83kcal

Would have loved some fruit in there but was running late and had to grab whatever I had in the house.

So anyway I will probably just ramble on about nothing but hopefully this little diary will keep me on track!

Lydia x

I am finding it much easier hunger wise between shakes and snacks today :)

Breakfast - Caramel shake 201 kcal
Snack - Velvet crunch crisps 83kcal
Lunch - Strawberry shake 215kcal
Snack - Cheese and Onion bake crisps 90kcal
Dinner - Tomato soup, toast, cheese and veggie hotdog 600kcal just under
Snack - Special K Biscuit Moments Chocolate 98kcal

I just cannot wait until weigh in day! This is my first time on SF so am not sure what my losses will be like. As long as I have lost something I will be happy.
I really do need to incorporate more fruit and vegetable into my snacks and main meal but am just making do with what I have in the cupboard at the moment.

I can't believe how quiet the SlimFast part of this forum is as I am really enjoying this diet!

x

I have been saying thy since day one about fruit and veg but i don't want to waste my calories!! The best i have really is a side salad, kraft light dressings are good , i have four different open in the fridge for variety! The seafood ones really good if you like prawns - prawns are very low. Baby corn is also low to.

Im not 100% sure as there are lots of different values but 10cherries, small tangerines or small apple , 1/2 tin of mandarins i count as 50 maybe have one of these made with sugar free jelly or 1/2 a moment or 50 cals worth or special K crisps.

Your having what i have had any way and worked for me, i can happily say no to the chocs in the office or some one offering crisps as i can have my own every day so i dint feel i have missed out!

Sorry about long reply but looking good to me ha ha !

Back