Lyndsey's Slim & Save diary

lyndzi76

Gold Member
I'm hoping to start my slim & save journey tomorrow. I say hope as I ordered my pack Friday morning and hope the will be delivered to me at work tomorrow.

If they dont arrive to work tomorrow I will resort to a day of slimfast and a chicken and salad tea.

But please please please arrive tomorrow :0)
I'm determined to loose 60lb by my holiday at the end of August.

It's arrived...Yeah :0)

Not had an breakfast so far so got it all to look forward to. Roll on lunch time 12 o' clock.

So today has been great. Both meals today have been tasty.

Lunch - chocolate shake (really creamy and thick)

Tea - 80g of boiled mushrooms & a few leaves of salad with mushroom pasta.

2012-04-23 20.10.11.jpg

Day 1 done and dusted!!

Naughty I know but I hopped on the scales, I've lost 4lbs today...Yippee!

Aww well done hun on getting thru day 1
I starting tomorrow can't wait :)

Well done on first day down chick, hope day two's a good un for you :)

Catdog xx

Well a great nights sleep apart from my little boy waking at 2am.

Thanks for the support.

Today I feel will be ok but tonight is my father in laws birthday and there having hot dogs. I know I have the will power not to eat and they know I'm on the diet but there uneducated comments will do my head in.

Hope you all have a great day. x x

Well a great nights sleep apart from my little boy waking at 2am.

Thanks for the support.

Today I feel will be ok but tonight is my father in laws birthday and there having hot dogs. I know I have the will power not to eat and they know I'm on the diet but there uneducated comments will do my head in.

Hope you all have a great day. x x

Alot of people feel theyve got the right to offer their usually derogative opinions on diet, when not asked for it why :confused: Me personal fave unhelpful comment is when they say how unhealthy it is, should just healthy eat- yeah thanks, never thought of that :banghead: if it was that simple ide bloody do it wouldnt i and everyone would be slim- doh!

Keep your chin up chick up through it, keep your focus on why you are doing this and you'll get through it fine.

Catdog xx

Today is soooo hard to stay on track, my sisters 8 week old baby lost his battle for life today.
I've mainly such to plan but hacking on water in take & so far today i've had a shake & 2 bars!!

lyndzi76 said:
Today is soooo hard to stay on track, my sisters 8 week old baby lost his battle for life today.
I've mainly such to plan but hacking on water in take & so far today i've had a shake & 2 bars!!

Awww so sorry to hear about your loss Hun. Big hugs.
Xxxx

i am so sorry for your loss hun, im here if you need someone to talk to.

Catdog xx

Awww hun that's so sad my thoughts r with u and yr family :) xx

my deepest condolensces.

really feel for you, stay strong x

Thank you all for your kind words. My eye's are stinging and tummy rhumbling but I've done it -
1 x Crispy Chocolate Shake
2 X Bars
1 x Chilli
Some chicken & cucumber

Ok I know I've not stuck to the plan but I have been sooooo tempted to scoff. Just sat with a cuppa and nosing on mini's.

Can't stop thinking about my little nephew and how brave he was.

Day 3 done :0)

Bar
Crispy shake
Chilli with green pepper

Approx 3 litres of water.
Just about to have a soak in the bath, order more packs - I'm ok till Monday if I only have 3 packs a day.but dont want to leave myself short over the weekend.

Well done! You r doing great!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done hun yr doing fab!!!

Weird question how did u cook yr pepper I don't normally do peppers lol x

louiseb78 said:
Well done hun yr doing fab!!!

Weird question how did u cook yr pepper I don't normally do peppers lol x

I dry roasted it for 15 mins on 180.

Back