m and s chinese style fine egg noodles

mouse1

A quarter pack is only 2 pro points, just thought I would pass this on as this is excellent value for stir fries. You get 250g dried

iwillbeaskinnyminnie said:
Noodles and stir fry - homemade. Much yummier I think than proper Chinese! :)

Ally x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

A lot less points if you use m and s noodles as with the chicken 4pp, sauce 1pp, veg free and noodles 2 pp it comes to 7pp. It is very filling as well as you get a large portion. All the other thicker noodles are 7pp

mouse1 said:
A lot less points if you use m and s noodles as with the chicken 4pp, sauce 1pp, veg free and noodles 2 pp it comes to 7pp. It is very filling as well as you get a large portion. All the other thicker noodles are 7pp

Will have to have a look for these.

I have read some people using the blue dragon dry noodles in their food diaries on here and they seemed quite low in points? x

mouse1 said:

mouse1 said:

Will have to have a look for these.

I have read some people using the blue dragon dry noodles in their food diaries on here and they seemed quite low in points? x

Back