M&S Anti-cellulite control pants - anyone tried them?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by custardlipstick, 22 January 2011 Social URL.

1. custardlipstick

custardlipstick Addicted to Cheese

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(13.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just brought some, lost my spanxs! Oh how I miss my spanxs. These were 30 quid rather than 70 however, and claim that they have embedded vit E, aloe vera and caffeine to "slim and tone" and smooth skin... Sounds far to good to be true.

Anyone got them? Otherwise I am a trial and will let you know what happens after wearing them 8-10 hrs a day for 28 days as suggested lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ro1984

Ro1984 Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Xenical, low cal low fat
    please do keep us informed!
    i always need control wear but never want to spend such a lot in case they don't work, are uncomfortable etc.
    I have a perfect 'goal' dress that will need a huge loss and a huge pair of control pants for me to get into it!!!
    fingers crossed!

4. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    My primark £6 control pants or M&S body shaper tights are enough for me. I don't believe any fabric item can do any long-term benefit for toning the body to warrant those prices!

(If I won the lottery however, i'd try anything!!!)

5. custardlipstick

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(13.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Haha, im sure with a lottery win I would consider surgery!!

I tried spanxs on my photoshoot and they were brilliant!! At the time I got 300 quid for a course I went on for free and didnt know I was getting so was a treat really but cant afford it now. These have bits for the tops of your legs aswell, as I find the big knicker style ones dont fit over my arse!! I dont even think its that big :(

Well see how it goes.. apparently pressure will cause water to come outa the skin anyway and look tighter!! Will be interesting :D

6. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    So does that mean you're going to have wet, sweaty legs when you're wearing them?! The mind boggles at the thought of excess water coming out of the skin!!!

7. custardlipstick

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(13.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh god bloody hope not! Not that this has ever happened before... do find I get hot wearing them though. Now im scared... haha

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.