M&S Balanced for you.

Emielou3422

Can anyone tell me what all the syn values are for their balanced for you range please?

this would be really helpful for when i'm feeling lazy and cant be bothered to cook :)

thanks

Here are a few...... not great in the syns department im afraid, some are quite high.

Marks & Spencer Healthily Balanced Paella, chilled (400g pack) 11
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Beef Rendang, chilled (350g pack) 5
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Jerk Style Chicken Wrap (per pack) 14½
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Seafood Linguine, chilled (368g pack) 9
Marks & Spencer Healthily Balanced Beef Stroganoff, chilled (400g pack) 7½
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Minced Beef & Barley Broth (250g pot) 10½
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Chilli Con Carne with Rice (340g pot) 7½
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Caribbean Jerk Chicken Soup (250g pot) 9
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Chicken, Chorizo & Bean Soup (250g pot) 11½
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Spicy Chicken Noodles, chilled (350g pack) 7
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Harissa Chicken & Couscous Salad (255g pack) 7½
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Spanish Slow Cooked Pork, chilled (375g pack) 6½
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Chicken & Prawn Pad Thai, chilled (340g pack) 9½
Marks & Spencer Healthily Balanced Spicy Meatballs & Pasta, chilled (390g pack) 11½
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Chicken & Bacon Carbonara, chilled (375g pack) 11
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Chicken & Vegetable Hotpot, chilled (420g pack) 7
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Sweet Chilli Chicken Noodles, chilled (400g pack) 11
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Asian Chicken & Noodle Salad, chilled (210g pack) 6½
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Lochmuir Salmon & Potato Bake, chilled (370g pack) 2½
Marks & Spencer Healthily Balanced Teriyaki Salmon with Noodles, chilled (400g pack) 4½
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Chicken & Chickpea Dahl with Brown Rice (340g pack) 11
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Superfood Keralan Chicken Curry, chilled (400g pack) 5½
Marks & Spencer Healthily Balanced Lime & Chilli Prawns with Rice, chilled (400g pack) 5
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Paella with Chicken & King Prawns, chilled (390g pack) 9½
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Turkey, Pastrami & Emmental Cheese Flatbread (per pack) 14½
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Chicken & Three Mushroom Tagliatelle, chilled (370g pack) 11
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Chargrilled Teriyaki Chicken Noodles, chilled (390g pack) 7
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Thai Red Chicken Curry & Jasmine Rice, chilled (390g pack) 9½
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Steak & Mushroom Pie with Buttery Mash, chilled (430g pack) 7
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Thai Green Chicken Curry & Jasmine Rice, chilled (395g pack) 8
Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Beef & Chianti Ragu with Rigatoni Pasta, chilled (400g pack) 10

Are you able to give the syns for the Balanced For You Crayfish, Asian style vegetables, edamame & noodle salad too? It's a 325g pack & I'm hoping it's good news as I've just eaten it for my lunch! :) Many thanks.

Found this for you...

Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Crayfish, Asian Style Vegetables, Edamame & Noodle Salad with Dressing, chilled (325g pack) = 8.5 syns

Found this for you...

Marks & Spencer Balanced For You Crayfish, Asian Style Vegetables, Edamame & Noodle Salad with Dressing, chilled (325g pack) = 8.5 syns

Hi it's my 1st week on slimming world and I was hoping you could help me with a few things.
How many syns in the following meals from m and s?
I was hoping to have a small treat and these seemed rather good.

Balanced for you chicken jalfrezi

Balanced for you courgette and broccoli spaghetti with chargrilled chicken

Thank you

Back