Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

M&S / Debenhams help please

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by laura2bslim, 16 November 2010 Social URL.

1. laura2bslim

laura2bslim New Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello everyone, newbie here so I hope I am posting in the correct place and not asking an age old question, I know that can be annoying. I have had a look back in this sub forum but can't find the info I'm looking for.

Does anyone have any info on eating out at M&S cafe or Debenhams cafe? Would be looking at veggie options of sandwiches and/or soup. I am following the Green Option.

Many thanks for any help

Laura

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jillrob

jillrob Member

Jacket potato and baked beans is good as its free on green, with a sprinkle of cheese from your HEA....

4. geordie_lass21

geordie_lass21 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(6.98%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i went last week to M&S and had jacket potato and chilli which came with a plain salad (with a little jar of mustard style dressing). i 'guessed' it as 4 syns because chilli home made would be free on Extra Easy. I assume they use oil to cook but its not the largest portion in the world. i only added a few "drops" of the dressing and counted that in my 4 syns.

5. laura2bslim

laura2bslim New Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you both for your replies.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.