M & S food moments...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Grrlscout, 25 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Grrlscout

Grrlscout Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet - SS
    Anyone else finding that they are starting to describe food in ways that wouldn't be out of place in an M&S ad?

I just got through describing the porridge foodpack I had this morning to a friend of mine, who said I was starting to describe absolutely any sort of food in incredibly descriptive, vivid, sensual language.

*husky voice* "This porridge foodpack isn't just porridge. It's lovely, sweet, creamy porridge with a hint of texture from the fine-ground, imported husks and pure, spring water..."

Am I alone in this? Will it pass?
    Gloria19 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gloria19

Gloria19 I know I can do it..

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    LMAO! Hmmm I might give the porridge a go now!! :D

Well, I only describe the forbidden foods in that kinda way. I don't know if it's my imagination or not but the M&S adverts are on the tele more these days!!! Probably because Christmas is coming up, but I swear.... it's because i'm on a diet and their trying to tempt me hehe :p
  4. abz

abz Gold Member

i don't watch telly. don't even have an aerial. so at least i don't have to watch those this year!! they are hell!!

abz xx
  5. Pammiedoll

Pammiedoll Full Member

It`s murder , walked into M & S last thursday ( day 1) and they were advertising a toastie that had me drooling. Managed to resist though.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.