M&S Fuller For Longer, how many PP????

NickyJane

Hi Guys, im new to WW and dont have the calculator thingy yet. Does anyone know how many Pro Points these meals are? They usually have about 400 cals in them and are always low fat, cant be specific though...

Still trying to get my head around the pro points system as when I lasted joined WW it was all different..

Cheers..

M&S do a range that are already pointed, I love their cottage pie at 7pp nicest I have ever had. I don't know about the fuller for longer range you would need the protein, carbs, fat and fibre to find out the points properly but an approx way is 40cals per pp but it's not exact

Hi Cori, thanks for that.. I didnt know M&S didnt a pointed range, ill have to look out for that.. Do you know what the range is called or is it just on the low fat meals?

Think it's called the count on us range, it is on same shelf as fuller for longer, I only bought some as I had a m&s voucher so decided give them a go, m8 had the turkey dinner and she said it was lovely too, they were on 2 for £5 don't know if that's a special offer or it's all the time as the shop isn't near enough for me to go just for these (town a pain to park in)

I had a fuller for longer meatballs and spaghetti I think it was 11pp it was really good!
I also had a count on us s/s chicken and m&s had pointed it at 9pp but when putting nutrition on the back in my calculator it came out as 10pp, so I wouldn't trust them too much!

Think it's called the count on us range, it is on same shelf as fuller for longer, I only bought some as I had a m&s voucher so decided give them a go, m8 had the turkey dinner and she said it was lovely too, they were on 2 for £5 don't know if that's a special offer or it's all the time as the shop isn't near enough for me to go just for these (town a pain to park in)

Ok thanks Cori.. I bought some Count on Us range dinners as they did have the points on the back. Im going to save them for my weekend treat though..#

Cheers

NickyJane said:
Thanks Sarah problem is I dont have a calculator thing yet but I think im going to invest at my next meeting..

There is a free one on the Internet, just type propoints calculator in google! And if u have an android phone u can get an app with the calculator on!
I don't mind working them out for u if u put up the nutrition facts!

Thanks Sarah.. I didnt know you could get one free on the net, i knew you could once you have esource. Im going for my first weigh in tonight so ill get one then..

Thank you..

Back