M&S Guilt Free Snacking

halftheworldaway

I popped into M&S today to see what goodies I could find and found they now have a new low calorie snack range called 'Guilt Free Snacking'! I picked up a few things to try; everything is between around 100 - 150 calories I believe and they have some lovely things. I got some mini jaffa cakes, mini choc chip cookies, sour cream and chilli lentil curls and salt and vinegar rice and corn cakes. Well worth checking out! And everything's 1/3 off at the moment which is even better :) I think most things were around £1.33 on offer but you get 6 packs of mini jaffa cakes or whatever it is inside so not too bad xxx

I shall have to pop down this week :)

I shall have a look when I ventire into town next week. Thanks xx

Sounds great, I work 11 hour shifts and need to keep a constant supply of low cal snacks to had to avoid temptation of vending machines/ canteen!!

Went into M&S yesterday, couldn't find a blinkin thing!!! Really p'eed off. I did get a couple of fuller for longer meals though. :)

How annoying! I'm gonna pop in when I go town in a bit. Hope it's there!

I found them. They're not well labelled squeezy. I would have walked right past them if my phone hadn't gone off so I stopped lol. Got some tropical fruity strips, chocolate and pecan popcorn and sour cream and chilli lentil curls. Only tried the curls so far. Not really a fan. I'm sure my mum will like them though :)

The chocolate and pecan popcorn is soooo nice! I don't even have a sweet tooth but I loved it! The tropical fruit strips are nice too. Nice and sweet but not naughty!

oooh chocolate and pecan popcorn - that sounds amazing! My only nervousness with this sort of thing is making sure I stop at just one.. and dont demolish the whole packet!!

Will be popping into M&S later to have a look for these :)

Lol my trick is I know the next time I have to go town is in two weeks so that's the only time I can go to M&S. So I have to make these 5 bags of popcorn last two weeks! It's keeping me from munching them down two at a time :)

Back