Gold Member
DELICIOUS! :D

P x

Attachments

• image-1313682448.jpg
    image-1313682448.jpg
    539.1 KB · Views: 865
Get on xxx I'm having some of them xxx

Ooo more and more sugar free becoming available. I actually got some sugar free halls menthol sweets for my cold today. Got the werthers to look forward to at the weekend

Sugar free toffees in M&S too, Karin ... but I didn't trust myself to stop at one, two, three, etc ;) ;)

P x

Looks good - might have to try those! Now about Sugar free wearthers - can you only get them in a bag or do they do them in a tube? I got the ones in a bag and they are not much bigger than peanuts!!!! I'm sure wearthers used to be bigger when I was young - or did it just seem that way cos my mouth was smaller lol ;-)

Only seem them in a bag, not had any yet, so haven't opened them. Thursday is the end of lent. :D

Normal werthers are at least the size of a 20p maybe a bit bigger than that, thou not as big as a 50p LOL.

LOL P, you dafty. xxx

Hahaha xxx

Re: M&S sugar free rhubarb and custard drops

Really...

There is NO way I'd be able to stop till I finished the whole pack :sigh: :eek:

only problem is the pumping and then whooooosh lol

Are we really allowed these? Please say yes

too many and it will give you wind and possibly a very quick visit to the toilet LOL

Hmmm yes

I've been checking out some sugar free sweets and they are full of carbs. Some even up to 80% carbs. So how is that allowed just cos they are sugar free..... Makes absolutely no sense to me.

Back