macaroni cheese 4 syns

juejon

i have got to share this i just stirred some cooked macaroni into 2 small tubs of extra light philly salt pepper and a pich of mustard powder topped with he cheese allowance popped it back in the oven till cheese was bubbling it was lush so much better than a tin and well worth the 4 syns

ooo yum! i do a similar thing to make a cheesey tuna pasta bake, use philly extra light or the one with chives, and some veg stock, melt it all down add cooked pasta and tuna and usually onions, mushrooms and sweetcorn, stir until the philly has melted, pop it all in an oven dish and bake for about half an hour or until its all bubbly and gooey hmmmm it tastes so naughty, and its lovely cold the next day for lunchtime :D

oh that sounds lovely may try that next time

yum yum yum I know what I am having ::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:) xx

If you do green days then 110g of extra light Philly is a HexB so you could make this with 1A and 1B rather than syns. I melted down my Philly with a little hot water (was serving 2 so it also helped it go a bit further) and added 1 level tbsp of parmesan cheese (1.5 syns) then topped it with cheese (I did 90g 2hexA but as shared 1 each of grated cheddar- reduced fat and mozzarella) I also added breadcrumbs but not sure I would do that again.
Will definitely be making this again.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back