Mad mums last 28lb stretch to reach 5st 8lb weightloss!!

Hi Everyone,

I have been using minimins for a while now mainly for reciepes. I started Slimming world in Jan 2010 after gaining 5 stone with 2 preganancies the last one in Oct 2009.

I weighed in at 15st 8lb and and got down to 12st 3lb before leaving and now I weigh just under 12st but not sure exactly as I have been having a tough week I did get down to 10st 13lb just before xmas just gone. :D

Anyway that was a brief bit of history, now I want to start a food diary to get down to 10st and I think it will help. I will post my food diary tomo after jotting down a rough plan tonight. I wont have my first weigh in until next wednesday as im to scared to do it now! :sigh:

So I will report back tomo evening hopefully with a successful diary. Fingers crossed!!:eek:

Well done on your loss so far. We've a similar amount to lose now :) hoping to reach target for end of April x

right well today i snot going to plan. My laptop is going mega slow so has taken me 15 to get to this point and i now feel guilty for leaving my 2 year watching tv while i update this.

This morning I started well:

nimble bread with branston baked beans and lurpak lightest spreadable (not sure of syns)

BUT....
when I came back from school run I polished off the rest of my sons Krave Hazelnut cereal not good!!! 12syns plus HEX A!

Went into town and did get anything foodwise! But now its lunchtime I have no idea what to have the house is a mess and Im really stressed.

Just shoved a banana in while I think. My 2 year old son is now banging drum on kitchen floor and my head is starting to hurt. Im thinking about that Chocolate cookie in my cupboard!

Will report back if I failed! :confused:

Oh hun, it's so hard but you really need to try and be prepared. At the very least get in some free bits that you can turn to to distract yourself - uncle bens s&s rice time, low fat supernoodles, baked potatoes, muller light yoghurts etc. I have a couple of yogs in the freezer too for when i'm craving something sweet xxx stay strong xxx

I know, its shopping day tomo so i can stock up properley. I'm breastfeeding my 2 year as well so I'm extra hungry anyway so I eat like all the time. Very disorganised!

I just threw some bacon and 3 eggs in the pan and had them with a slice of bread as its a green day today. I did have a spoonful of nutella as well!! BAD GIRL! But at least I have written it down so I cant hide from it....ok 2 teaspoons :( now mad dash to tidy before school run and then work.

ok right last post before I plan for tomo. Got in from work and had an apple straight away. Yay!

Then I noticed my mum had brought round a box of mini millionaire shortbreads hard day at work and husband not back till 10pm, hyper kids = eaten rest of the box :(

Dinner was good - Pasta mixed with passata, mozerella and chedder HEX A x 2 ( 1 extra for breastfeeding) and herbs.

Tomo is about to be planned!!!!

Breakfast

Magic porriage HEXB

SNACK

Pack of cooked chicken
satsuma
(sneaky spoon of nutella when I got back from playgroup)

LUNCH

Crushed potatoes, back bacon (fat removed) and eggs in frylight

Mullerlight

SNACK

Banana

DINNER

Home made pizza with passata topoing, HEX A mozerella HEX A chedder (Base 8 syns)

Skinless thin sausages (4 syns)

I also had a couple of bites of my little boys cupcakes and didnt syn it NAUGHTY!!! :rolleyes:

I think today went well considering I made do with what i had in the cupboards.

No exercise all week apart from walking but I have felt really tierd and hopefully I have 2 hours of Karate at the weekend.

Tomorrow is Saturday, husband at work and both kids running riot in the house because its soooooo cold eeekkkk!!! Can't do food shopping until the evening so tomo will be really hard! Breakfast sorted and just bought some strawberries.

Back