Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Madam Melon's Diary

Discussion in 'SlimFast Weight Loss Diary' started by Helenbeth, 19 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Helenbeth

Helenbeth Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :banana dancer:

Madam Melon because I am extremely *blessed* in the bosooma department. As people have commented, my boobs enter the room a lot sooner than I do!

Actually it's a real pain (often literally!) and I hope to go down at least three cup sizes with SlimFast. I would be comfortable in a DD cup. At the moment I am size 14/ 36GG (and only petite height-wise). Aim is to be size 10 / 34DD. I actually think the SF stuff tastes really really nice so it shouldn't be hard from that side of things. I have stuck a star chart on my fridge along with a picture of myself at my target weight to spur me on. :D Wish I could upload a pic of myself but for some reason it won't let me have an avatar :mad:

Sunday
    B - fruits of the forest SF meal bar - 200 kcals
    S - apple (a lovely sweet pink lady!) - 60
    L - Strawberry SF shake - so yummy - 200
    S - chopped carrot and weight watchers potato hoops (<100 kcals in total - 25 for the carrot, 71 for WW crisps)
    D - small portion of pasta with fresh tomato, garlic and basil sauce and tbspn of philladelphia. Three thin slices of cooked ham and lots of salad. 500 kcals total
    S - Weightwatchers rich chocolate dessert - 62

A bit under my calorie allowance (1200) so pleased :) Gave myself a gold star (I'm a primary school teacher so have many to spare!)

Monday

Back to school after Easter so expected it to be harder today.

B - Chocolate crunch Meal Bar - 200
    S - Apple - 60
    L - Strawberry shake - 200
    S - 10 grapes and chopped carrot - 100
    After school extra snack (naughty but needed it!) - weightwatchers potato hoops - 71
    D - low fat super noodles with 3 slices of cooked ham, sweetcorn and 8 pieces of cracker bread with 2 tbspns of philladelphia. 630 kcals total.
    S - Weightwatchers rich chocolate dessert - 62

Went over my calorie allowance by just over 100 kcals. However, my fat intake remained low and yesterday I was under so I still count it as a good day. I brought home my 'Good work - keep it up!' stamp from school and gave myself a stamp!

So far so good :angel09:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Helenbeth

Helenbeth Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tuesday

B - SF yoghurt and muesli meal bar -200
    S - apple - 60
    L - SF chocolate - bottled (tasted nicer than I expected - the powdered do-it-yourself chocolate one tastes DiS-GuS-TiNG in my opinion) -200 ish
    S - Chopped carrot and grapes - 100
    Naughty extra snack - weight watchers crisps - 71
    D - noodels, chopped ham, 5 crackerbreads and extra light phillahelphia - 580

S - weight watchers choc dessert - 62

Total kcals = 1300 approx - Still OK :)

4. Helenbeth

Helenbeth Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wednesday - Day 4

B - forest fruits sf meal bar 200
    S - apple 60
    L - fruits of the forest SF shake 200
    S - sweetcorn from a can! 100
    After school snack - weightwatchers hoops 71
    D - meat free escalope, 3 new potatoes, sweetcorn, peas and gravy - 450 kcals
    S - weightwatchers chocolate dessert

Total 1071

Still going, still finding it easy to stick to :flirt2:

5. Helenbeth

Helenbeth Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thursday - a very good day; stuck rigidly to slimfast.

However, Friday, Saturday and Sunday are write-offs because I attended a conference and ate like a pig.

:booboo:

Am starting again tomorrow. Still not disheartened because I know that during the week this is a diet I can stick to. Just need more self control at weekends and when away from home.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.