MadamDotty's Driving Challenge - for Marie Curie Cancer Care

MadamDotty

Back again!
Hello, I'm shamlessly plugging my Ladies Driving Day Challenge as I'm trying to raise some money for Marie Curie Cancer Care. If anyone would like to donate, they can do so by clicking on the Just Giving link below.

The Driving Day is on 21 September so I've a few more weeks to reach my target of £100, I'm at £80 now and of course would love to raise more.

Thanks.

Jan xx

Thanks Debbie, that's really kind of you.

It's actually a great day, where you get to drive all kinds of vehicles from Milk Floats to JCB's and anything in between. I thought it sounded like a fun way to raise some money as I'm not a runner or fancy throwing myself out of an aeroplane or something daft like that!

Thanks again, you're a star xxx :)

I'm up to £95, so nearly there - thanks again Debbie, I'll return the favour for your great north run (much more energetic than my fun 'n games :p) and thank you also Amanda. Much appreciated xx :D

I'm up to £95, so nearly there - thanks again Debbie, I'll return the favour for your great north run (much more energetic than my fun 'n games :p) and thank you also Amanda. Much appreciated xx :D

You are most welcome :D I think I'd rather be doing your fun than mine.......

Back