Made it half way thro' first week - yeeha!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ibizamad, 7 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Ibizamad

Ibizamad Loving losing

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just coming to the end of Day 4, doing SS+ and feeling good. Just loving my scales but really need to stop weighing myself at every opportunity!!
    Lost a lot of weight a couple of years ago on LL , putting it all back on again and more but this time I mean business.;) Got a huge birthday in October (50) so need to keep motivated.
    Have been so inspired already reading various threads/blogs on here and love the Inspiration Slide Show.
    Not sure how this post is going to look as haven't a clue what I am doing!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Well done on getting to day 4, i also did ll 2 years ago & put some back on.Im hoping to finish this time & keep it all off for good.
    Good luck.

4. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(7.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck and well done!! The time really does fly on SS and the end of the week will come quickly!

5. nina

nina Silver Member

Start Weight:
    335lb
    Current Weight:
    333lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    2lb(0.6%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and exercise
    woohoo! good for you -- i am on day 3...and doing ok so far! keep up the great force!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.